If King gets control....how much "it was the previous board" will we hear???

I think that is what whill be forming part of the the negotiations - the current lot wanting assurances that they move off and there is nothing stuck on them in future.

Where, when? Probably as long ago as King's last appearance?

As for the above list, all interesting and good on "paper". Do people really expect King to come here and work with "a board" of free7independent people or won't he run the club he pays for with his money from his chairman's/you name it room? Will he open up all accounts with a transparancy that is demanded of the current board? After what we've seen in the past, Murray et al? Just asking.

Yes they chased him the last time he appeared

I think that is what whill be forming part of the the negotiations - the current lot wanting assurances that they move off and there is nothing stuck on them in future.

There is definitely something afoot but I very much doubt that there are any negotiations going on right now with the King of SA. Our esteemed Chairman made it clear that he would talk to Mr K when the time was right if a new share issue was approved at the AGM, there really is nothing for them to discuss with him right now unless he has changed his stance on buying shares from the current investors.

Yes they chased him the last time he appeared

And quite right too. If you were running a business would you enter into meaningful discussions with someone who was actively encouraging people not to buy your product?

Well, I know YOU might, GS, but I'd suggest that most people would not.

And quite right too. If you were running a business would you enter into meaningful discussions with someone who was actively encouraging people not to buy your product?

Well, I know YOU might, GS, but I'd suggest that most people would not.

But he wasn't. He was in fact offering to bring in 50 million of vital investment.

There is definitely something afoot but I very much doubt that there are any negotiations going on right now with the King of SA. Our esteemed Chairman made it clear that he would talk to Mr K when the time was right if a new share issue was approved at the AGM, there really is nothing for them to discuss with him right now unless he has changed his stance on buying shares from the current investors.

I'd say that there is the realisation from them that approving a new share issue at the AGM may not necessarily be a formality - hence they may very well be in 'discussions' with King now.

There is no boycott. 44k went to the hearts game. What we do have though tanks to many thousands of brave former season book holders is a situation where the board must remain honest.

All indications suggest the can't handle that.

I didn't mention "boycott". I said he was encouraging people not to buy the product; that doesn't mean ALL people as inn boycott and the "product" I was referring to were ST's.

BTW I think then 44,000 was a bit more like my estimate than yours, mate, was it not?

You can get the price of the Hearts game off your ST if you repent now :D2