I didn't mention "boycott". I said he was encouraging people not to buy the product; that doesn't mean ALL people as inn boycott and the "product" I was referring to were ST's.

BTW I think then 44,000 was a bit more like my estimate than yours, mate, was it not?

You can get the price of the Hearts game off your ST if you repent now :D2

Bet thousands are queuing up for that.

I would be happy if someone came in and said we have a five year plan for Rangers Football Club, as long as it was set out and people could see it was feasible, I don't think anyone expects miracles over 1/2 years.

The problem this Board have are the reviews which have decent points, but then they are never implemented, monetary targets which are founded on unrealistic figures and promises of investment, which Board members are being paid to find, which never come to fruition.

I would much rather be told we are skint, there are drastic cuts which have to be made [should have been done 2 years ago], than pie in the sky promises which we all know are not worth the paper they were printed on.

There is definitely something afoot but I very much doubt that there are any negotiations going on right now with the King of SA. Our esteemed Chairman made it clear that he would talk to Mr K when the time was right if a new share issue was approved at the AGM, there really is nothing for them to discuss with him right now unless he has changed his stance on buying shares from the current investors.

Silly little comment highlights your lack of balanced thinking on the subject.

Irrelevant what anyone else calls him. I'm highlighting your obvious lack of balance on the subject i.e. anti-King, pro-board all the way.

Nothing to do with "balance", IMHO. Some call it irony, other might deem it sarcasm. After all we've been through, rather appropriate, either way.

Sidenote ... the bipolarisation into anti-King or pro-board is off the mark. Not supporting King wholeheartedly does not make you pro-board. Trying to look at the stuff the board does from a basic business-point of view does not make you anti-King or actually pro-board. It is though the anti-board "faction" who likes to categorize people that way.

Irrelevant what anyone else calls him. I'm highlighting your obvious lack of balance on the subject i.e. anti-King, pro-board all the way.

I am not sure how many times I have to tell you that I am not pro-board, I have stated clearly several that they have yet to gain my confidence.

In any event as has been highlighted numerous times, being against King's actions does not make one pro-Board nor would it be vice versa.

And there is no requirement on here to be balanced, we are not journalists writing a story for the beeb :D