That's fine Mr Anchorman, you obviously were concerned enough about my description to comment negatively on it and take it further. I tried to give you a reasoned reply but have just been met by your customary sarcastic response, so obviously wasting my time. I'll know better in future.

As long as you do :thup:

I don't give two hoots what !you call him, whether you have taken his name in your wee referee's book, or whether he is on that long list of dignitaries that you have chewed the fat with. You could call him Puss 'n Boots for all I care. It wasn't 'offensive to my sensibilities' in the slightest. My point was purely that it was an indication of your lack of respect for King and an indication of your unbalanced view on the matter accordingly.

I suppose use of the **** word indicates unbalanced view

It is lovely how you come to his aid so quickly - very noble - but what complete tosh. So it is appropriate to use a silly name for Dave King because of what we've been through? You've lost me with that one.

At this moment and time, you are the one going a bit over the top. I doubt BH needs any aid, nor did I provide any or wrote "tosh". Anyone doing what King did and does (or not) is bound to receive some criticism or open himself up for irony or sarcasm. Even his most diehard followers will agree to that. And while I am at it, it is a bit rich to write the above regarding "silly names" when the club's board, manager and players - old and new - receive far worse vitriol on a daily basis ... and woe to those who dare to oppose that view.

(1) Anyone doing what King did and does (or not) is bound to receive some criticism or open himself up for irony or sarcasm.

(2) Even his most diehard followers will agree to that.

(3) And while I am at it, it is a bit rich to write the above regarding "silly names" when the club's board, manager and players - old and new - receive far worse vitriol on a daily basis ... and woe to those who dare to oppose that view.

(1) What has King done wrong exactly? You have literally no idea what he is doing behind the scenes (nor have I(. You have made a story up in your head.

(2) I'm not a diehard follower, and I totally disagree

(3) Irrelevant to the point being raised. I will repeat - I don't care what anyone calls him, but don't play 'neutral' if you do start using silly names. It gives you away.

don't play 'neutral' if you do start using silly names. It gives you away.

I went to some lengths to explain when I feel that objective and subjective views are appropriate on this forum; but you chose to ignore my comments and respond with sarcasm.

I didn't "play neutral" in this case; that much at least should be clear to you.

I went to some lengths to explain when I feel that objective and subjective views are appropriate on this forum; but you chose to ignore my comments and respond with sarcasm.

I didn't "play neutral" in this case; that much at least should be clear to you.

Yes you do go to some lenghts at times. I think you will find a hint of sarcasm in your own comments to me, but I will leave it there. People are already bored with this no doubt.

It should be obvious by now that King will do what he want and when he wants.

As much as we may all be entitled to moan about it, it's not going to change the way King operates.

I suspect he'll wait a while longer before finally pouncing.

(1) What has King done wrong exactly? You have literally no idea what he is doing behind the scenes (nor have I(. You have made a story up in your head.

In short, he's been heralded and presented himself as the saviour of the club. He had his oversea's money back since March (sic!) 2013 and done nothing, whereas "crooks" and "hedge funds" bought up strategic influence in the club. Instead of doing it with some dignity or at least behind the scenes, he's gone to the media time and again attacking the board and even asking, as BH said before, not to buy the product (STs), but is demanding talks and a level-headed approach and whatnot.

No-one but him knows what he is doing behind the scenes or not. Another point "against" him, if you will. There is no need to keep the support in utter darkness about anything, a quick statement would suffice.

(2) I'm not a diehard follower, and I totally disagree

Sounds differently.

(3) Irrelevant to the point being raised. I will repeat - I don't care what anyone calls him, but don't play 'neutral' if you do start using silly names. It gives you away.

Irony and/or sarcasm is not silly.

It should be obvious by now that King will do what he want and when he wants.

As much as we may all be entitled to moan about it, it's not going to change the way King operates.

I suspect he'll wait a while longer before finally pouncing.

Probably wait until admin two strikes. :(