if they haven't already walked away to use Ally's phrase. Ironic given he appears to be the reason they are walking away ...........

Rumours elsewhere JTP of a tunnel bust up after Sundays result involving management and players.

There's brass necks and then there's brass necks! :D

We could only price a player like Wallace above £2m if we were back in the top flight. Like I say though, at the moment he's worth peanuts (under a million!) because clubs sniffing around for bargains all know that we're skint.

And as such selling him is utter folly.

Well, we need £4million just to keep the lights on. Lee is one of very few assets at the club and I suspect our usual position will be fully exploited by the Brighton and Hovers, £1.2million tops.

I should add that Ally has already identified our new left back from within the current staff, Lee McCulloch.

Celtc would get 5

Perhaps, if he had done well in CL games in front of millions, not if he looked average on Alba against part-time pros.

Look at Alan Hutton for proof of how to cash in on the financial madness of big clubs.