This would be a disaster... he's arguably our most creative player (certainly last season anyway) and by a country mile the best defender we've got.

It just irritates me more and more every time I hear new news that we wasted a fantastic opportunity to restructure the club with a fresh start and in the end are back in a worse mess than pre-Whyte.

Wallace is undoubtedly one of our best players - it would be ridiculous to sell him.

Also the valuation placed on him the last time was FAR too low - just over £1m I think. And to think that the other mob just sold Herman Munster for a reported £10m....

Maybe it is just me, but ever since the turn of the year, Wallace started to look quite disinterested at times. Whether it is the constant lack of quality around him, injury or whatever, he sure looked off the pace, Hibs game the exception. Could well be that this Lappin interest rose up after some talks between player and club, not vice versa. Would hate to see him go, but I could understand that he feels he#s done enough on our comeback trail.

BTW, methinks that Sinnamon was playing left-back for the u20s last season and was also used as a sub on occasion. Haven't seen anything of Lappin, but he's listed as a winger too, so maybe he's going to give competition to both, Smith and Templeton? (Why not McKay? Good follow-up question! Barrie is no winger either and should be played behind the two strikers ... well, if only.)

Wallace is undoubtedly one of our best players - it would be ridiculous to sell him.

Also the valuation placed on him the last time was FAR too low - just over £1m I think. And to think that the other mob just sold Herman Munster for a reported £10m....

Don't forget they also just got £1.2M for Tony Watt who played about 5 games for them (ok maybe more who knows but you get my point).

I think elfideldo has said that there is not one player in the Youths who can kick with their left foot. Our best young full-back a right back has been playing at left back all last season and is threatening to leave.

At least something is going back to the way it should be. ;)

Ach, too slow!

I think he will go - and I don't necessarily think he will be a particularly big loss. I think he has regressed in the past 6-12 months.

He looked 'quite good' against part time park players - but I'm just not convinced about his ability at a higher level. Not mobile enough and too left footed.

He will go IMO - chance to earn maybe treble what he's earning in what is a short career.

In recent times I'd even question his effort - he appears to walk more than he runs.

I have met him several times and he has been a gent - but I think we may be seeing the last of him.

Maybe it is just me, but ever since the turn of the year, Wallace started to look quite disinterested at times. Whether it is the constant lack of quality around him, injury or whatever, he sure looked off the pace, Hibs game the exception. Could well be that this Lappin interest rose up after some talks between player and club, not vice versa. Would hate to see him go, but I could understand that he feels he#s done enough on our comeback trail.

Couldnt disagree more. He is always busting a gut up and down the touchline.. look at the Hearts game on Saturday, chasing dead balls.