he is comfortably our best player.

now that's a sad indictment in it's self but we simply can not be a club that sells it's best players for peanuts.

we can't be that club and survive in any true sense.

Personally speaking, no offence intended to Lee Wallace here, but I really don't think he's our best player.

I think he's a good player and according to numerous reports he's a model professional, a true gent etc etc.

Our best player though? I don't understand this tag/status at all.

he is comfortably our best player.

now that's a sad indictment in it's self but we simply can not be a club that sells it's best players for peanuts.

we can't be that club and survive in any true sense.

Would say Macleod is our best player. Hard to tell though when he's not playing in his correct position and gets totally wasted.

Rangers deny they have accepted a bid of 800k according to twitter.

Lifted from FF:

Alan Clark ‏@_aldo93 · 8m

Been told Rangers have indeed accepted an offer from Brighton for Lee Wallace, for around £800,000. Not taking it from internet rumours.

That clears it up. :D

Personally speaking, no offence intended to Lee Wallace here, but I really don't think he's our best player.

I think he's a good player and according to numerous reports he's a model professional, a true gent etc etc.

Our best player though? I don't understand this tag/status at all.

So who is then?

I don't get this at all.

He has three seasons left on his contract and is almost certainly the next captain of Rangers.

Money didn't seem to be a major issue when he signed in 2012; he could have gone elsewhere for more.

He refused to go to Nottingham apparently in February, so why would he want to go to Brighton now? They will likely be strugglers in the Championship. I know we are no great shakes but we SHOULD be on the up; can't see Brighton contesting the promotion places or even play-offs.