Welcome to Ibrox King Walter, Super Ally and Kenny Mcdowall

i realise their is another thread about this subject, but i want to let it be known that there are a Majority of fans out here who ALWAYS wanted this appointment and i believe we should all rally round our great new manager and his team.

Its time to win back the scottish game from celtic and there is no better appointment that could have been made than the great Walter Smith.

There has been grumblings from a SMALL, insignificant section of the support about how the appointment has been made, but if your a true blue then you wont even think about that, you will get behind Smith and Mccoist from the start until we win back the title from them.

I urge fans of Rangers f.c not to listen to these Smith knockers or doubters as they really only have one intention at heart and this to see Rangers to continue failing in everything they do.

Walter and Ally will bring us back the league given time and we must also start to do our job now and get behind their sellection every saturday.

I welcome you back to Ibrox Stadium Walter, and Ally.

but if your a true blue then you wont even think about that, you will get behind Smith and Mccoist from the start until we win back the title from them.

Definitely agree with this. Brings me back to the old cliche no man (PLG) is bigger than the club.

New manager, PLG gone. SO back the Gers.

I had exactly the same feelings back in May last year and now look where we are. Even though I have my doubts over the new appointment I will support the new manager and I am a lifelong Gers fan so no manager or chairman will ever change that. But since everything that has happened i am finding it very difficult to get excited by todays news. I want to be proved wrong, but now in my eyes 'the glass is half empty' and only time an results will change that.

I think most of the fans are reasonably happy with the appointment of the three wise men(we hope).

We'd be a lot more excited if we knew for a fact that SDM was give him a decent sized war chest. I have no doubt we will improve under the new regime, but if we want to get back to the top of the scottish game and trample all over those scumbags in the process. I'm afraid SDM will have to splash the cash.

C'mon Dave, we need you now more than ever.