Ill-Discipline is the talk of the toon?

I note in three Championship games, Hearts have accumulated 13 yellow cards and two reds. The manager(is it Craig, or is it Robbie) has informed us that they prepare for matches, expecting to be reduced to ten men. In eight out of the last ten seasons, Hearts have been fined the maximum amount by the SFA for continued ill-discipline. The boys in maroon will suffer constantly throughout the season, deserved suspensions will ensue.

I suspect Rangers have a similar potential contained in two players. Both Bilel Mohsni and Ian Black style of approach often sees them on the cusp of red cards. Currently, Black is out the team. His direct replacement, Jig is not the long term/medium term answer, but he does recycle the ball quicker than Black. We have had one caution in two matches and it's Mohsni, would it be prudent for the manager to remove what is becoming an obvious problem?

If we pick up a couple of reds in three games, it will be talked about, constantly.

You have to have some form of aggression in a team. AC Milan had Gattuso, Manchester United had Keane, We have had the likes of Ian Ferguson as well.

If Moshni was to be dropped it would be because he is not good enough.

There is a difference between aggression and stupidity.

Opposition players know very well which description better fits Moshni and will seek to take advantage of it.

Solution (IMO)

Try and offload in the next 5 days.

There is a difference between aggression and stupidity.

Opposition players know very well which description better fits Moshni and will seek to take advantage of it.

Solution (IMO)

Try and offload in the next 5 days.

Good shout. Ship out and replace directly with a no messing about, proper central defender.

I note in three Championship games, Hearts have accumulated 13 yellow cards and two reds. The manager(is it Craig, or is it Robbie) has informed us that they prepare for matches, expecting to be reduced to ten men. In eight out of the last ten seasons, Hearts have been fined the maximum amount by the SFA for continued ill-discipline. The boys in maroon will suffer constantly throughout the season, deserved suspensions will ensue.

I suspect Rangers have a similar potential contained in two players. Both Bilel Mohsni and Ian Black style of approach often sees them on the cusp of red cards. Currently, Black is out the team. His direct replacement, Jig is not the long term/medium term answer, but he does recycle the ball quicker than Black. We have had one caution in two matches and it's Mohsni, would it be prudent for the manager to remove what is becoming an obvious problem?

If we pick up a couple of reds in three games, it will be talked about, constantly.

moshni was lucky not to be red carded in both games

an absolute liability

Players like Mohsni are never going to change their style because it's a mental thing not his technical ability or lack of it that's the issue.

He's a disgrace and should never have worn the colours again after what he did in Derby.

I never understood why we signed him in the first place..he's not as good as Faure

I never understood why we signed him in the first place..he's not as good as Faure

All of us understand why we signed him, our manager simply does not have a scooby.

Yet some still back him and all his ludicrous decisions because, despite repeated capitulations since day 1, he cracked 2 nuts with a sledgehammer.

I would like to offer both Robbie and Craig congratulations on their considerable foresight, preparing to play games with ten men. I note today's game against Falkirk saw Prince Baubin red carded. I make that three red cards in four league games.