We are actually very lucky to have him.Miller like the much maligned McCulloch can Play just about anywhere on the park,and be very effective.

for anyone to think he is only a striker,obviously hasn't paid a lot of attention to Kenny's football carreer.

We are actually very lucky to have him.Miller like the much maligned McCulloch can Play just about anywhere on the park,and be very effective.

for anyone to think he is only a striker,obviously hasn't paid a lot of attention to Kenny's football carreer.

The post is a tad ironic because Miller has always played as a forward. Also, McCulloch has played various positions across his career, none to great effect.

The post is a tad ironic because Miller has always played as a forward. Also, McCulloch has played various positions across his career, none to great effect.

None to great effect? you jest sir.

I dont know how old you are SBS,I would imagine not too old.

I'm sure older Bears would agree that Miller would have been an excellent fetch and carry inside forward in the old 2-3-5 formation.

Watched many a Whitecap games and he done just that.

As someone else already said,no need breaking up Boyd and Clarck,just let Kenny float around behind them,and goals are guaranteed.

None to great effect? you jest sir.

I dont know how old you are SBS,I would imagine not too old.

I'm sure older Bears would agree that Miller would have been an excellent fetch and carry inside forward in the old 2-3-5 formation.

Watched many a Whitecap games and he done just that.

As someone else already said,no need breaking up Boyd and Clarck,just let Kenny float around behind them,and goals are guaranteed.

Watching him playing with the Whitecaps I was reminded of Ralphie Brand back in the day. He used to send some lovely slicing passes through as an inside-left. A lot of times he was mentally ahead of his colleagues but they eventually cottoned on.

Watching him playing with the Whitecaps I was reminded of Ralphie Brand back in the day. He used to send some lovely slicing passes through as an inside-left. A lot of times he was mentally ahead of his colleagues but they eventually cottoned on.

Absolutely correct sir,Ralphie was actually the player I was thinking of while typing in my response to SBS

Too bad Dennis Law was around back then,or Ralphie would have had maybe 20-30 more caps.Great,totally under rated player.