I don't watch the MLS but he's played as a forward for all other clubs pretty much exclusively. I can remember him playing out wide for us but I think it was just one match.

Which position has McCulloch ever excelled in out of interest?

In the days when Paul Hartley was the midfielder for C1888c, they would dominate the midfield and attack high. You could ask Hartley who was the player who tackled him the hardest. This in turn forced him back and allowed Rangers to attack higher.

It's not always the flashiest moves that win you games. McCulloch had virtues that were not always appreciated.

I don't watch the MLS but he's played as a forward for all other clubs pretty much exclusively. I can remember him playing out wide for us but I think it was just one match.

Which position has McCulloch ever excelled in out of interest?

Kenny is listed on the team sheets as striker,but hes everywhere on the park,once the whistle blows.

Jig may not be everyones choice(myself included)but to be honest,I doff my cap to the big guy the last few years,we probably wouldn't be challenging for the top tier right now,if he hadn't stayed.

KM does a decent job and while I did suggest he could do the old inside forward game he is sure thing not a patch on Ralphie.

C'mon man, I just said he reminded me of Ralphie. KM is still a work in progress.

That was some forward line though - Scott, Simpson, Millar, Brand and Wilson.

35 year-old, Kenny Miller has potential and is being compared to Ralph Brand. Lee McCulloch being underappreciated because he was a hard tackler!

I always viewed Gersnet as the sober and sensible gentleman of Rangers forums. It has now removed it's tie and got wired into the Ching!

35 year-old, Kenny Miller has potential and is being compared to Ralph Brand. Lee McCulloch being underappreciated because he was a hard tackler!

I always viewed Gersnet as the sober and sensible gentleman of Rangers forums. It has now removed it's tie and got wired into the Ching!

i think some have had near breakdowns this past couple of years

You're sure that KM won't do anything for us, and you're sure that there is nothing to appreciate in LMcC's game?

I'm bookmarking this thread.