Thanks for taking the time to clear this up, BH!

You are welcome, it took about an hour; that's the problem with Gersnet it's addictive. Fortunately, unlike smoking, it doesn't affect your health, sexual or athletic performance or fertility, give you bad breath or make your clothes or hair smell rotten, at least not so far as I am aware.

When we are back in Europe or if I get fed up waiting for that joyful day, you owe me a :drink:

You are welcome, it took about an hour; that's the problem with Gersnet it's addictive. Fortunately, unlike smoking, it doesn't affect your health, sexual or athletic performance or fertility, give you bad breath or make your clothes or hair smell rotten, at least not so far as I am aware.

When we are back in Europe or if I get fed up waiting for that joyful day, you owe me a :drink:

No problem and you are quite right, Rangers as much as Gersnet are rather addictive!

Some things are self evident here:

• The potential outcome of the BTC/EBT was indeed a major factor if not THE major factor in rendering the Club almost unsellable.

• The Clubs that comprise the SFA and the SPL were clearly in a position to influence the actions and indeed their Boards were in a position to instruct the actions of their Executives in their pursuit of oldco.

But to suggest that there is some link between an unnamed politician and the actions of HMRC and LBG or that there is some causal link between the actions of HMRC and the actions of the SFA/SPL is fanciful at best and perhaps there is good reason why you do not to name this person in an open forum.

Perhaps he is the same person who caused UEFA to decide that Legia's game against Celtic was forfeit and thus give Celtic a second bite at the CL pie?

fanciful at best? you surprise me BH.

It's fairly common knowledge whom it was it is alleged orchestrated the LBG/HMRC plot to destroy Rangers.Well connected too.

fanciful at best? you surprise me BH.

It's fairly common knowledge whom it was it is alleged orchestrated the LBG/HMRC plot to destroy Rangers.Well connected too.

Show us the proof then Rab since you're not shy in asking for proof that the Board and their cronies are a bunch of thieving c*&ts!

Berliner, whoever drew that diagram thing you posted needs to get professional help. Seriously.

Whether or not everyone on there is part of one big conspiracy is anyone's guess. What we do know though is that various links are very much correct, not least those concerning e.g. the recruitment of various SFA and SPL people. Only recently was that university lady out to debate us, Lawwell joined up with the SFA, one of CFCs directors went to UEFA and into the financial fair play department. To some this may all be the natural run of things, others have some reservations though. No need to go over the top here, but hardly reason to ridicule what others have collected either. Ever since 2007 at the very latest, we have been drawn and quartered by these very people on various levels time and again.

Rab named those people quite a few times before. We have since been told that for the sake of the board, this shall not be repeated.