One serious concern about such a small share issue is that the expenses are bound to be a very significant proportion of the amount raised. Others on here are more knowledgeable on that aspect but I'd venture a guess that it's bound to be several hundred thousand pounds.

Well, the costs associated with the IPO were around 20% IIRC?

Should only be around 5% normally IIRC?

Circumstances have dictated that the Club IS living hand to mouth; one and I stress one reason being the translation of approx a third of normal ST advance certain income into bi-weekly ticket sales uncertain income.

The root of those circumstances needs to be addressed, not ignored.

I'd have thought after your longrunning blindspot with Green&Co you'd be keen to look or analyse situations in a more comprehensive manner.

King doesn't need to say anything at this stage. He can't buy in anyway.

Whatever the UoF say will be his words in any case.

Again I was referring to the larger funding requirement where he may well get an opportunity and I going by past comments I would expect a pre-emptive statement probably softened up by a further diatribe from Messrs Graham and Houston as you suggest.

There can be no doubt that the once again the Club we all love is in an extremely serious and perilous position.

Well, the costs associated with the IPO were around 20% IIRC?

Should only be around 5% normally IIRC?

I think that would be true in a large share offer but the costs of producing a prospectus (if indeed that is required here?) and the legal advice, admin involved etc will be a greater proportion of the amount raised in a small share issue I suspect.

Can the 'new board' be held accountable for'their failings yet or do we still blame the 'old board'?

The 'old' never left although the dynamic changed somewhat and has produced another split of sorts on various issues.

I think that would be true in a large share offer but the costs of producing a prospectus (if indeed that is required here?) and the legal advice, admin involved etc will be a greater proportion of the amount raised in a small share issue I suspect.

I don't think there will be a prospectus - hence scale of offer.

Well, the Eurojackpot stands at Euro 43m over here right now. Will be off buying a ticket in no time ...

Essentially, since they have to be clear about this, isn't this a statement to the stockmarket that you would expect after the financial forecast and the projected sale of those 43m "in-house" shares? We can do little more than see and wait and you would hope that - for the time being - someone steps forward and buys those shares sooner rather than later. Ashley anyone?

One serious concern about such a small share issue is that the expenses are bound to be a very significant proportion of the amount raised. Others on here are more knowledgeable on that aspect but I'd venture a guess that it's bound to be several hundred thousand pounds.

As long as someone makes a few quid out of it, all is good. Once the loan repayments are made, the total raised will be tiny.