No you were spot on. Save Rangers was the RST's pledge initiative set up after we went into admin in 2012, but subsequently put on the back burner to allow the RFFF to get priority. The trust then ditched the Save Rangers initiative and created the BuyRangers fan ownership scheme.

Aye, just found this:

http://www.therst.co.uk/launch-of-saverangers/

had a reply back from Rangers First:

Remind me what was Save Rangers again? don't know if I was on this database.

all very confusing:confused::confused:

I wonder when the RST gave Rangers First permission to use their database from SaveRangers? I'm betting they never asked or told the RST about this.

I wonder when the RST gave Rangers First permission to use their database from SaveRangers? I'm betting they never asked or told the RST about this.

Could any disgruntled ex-RST members who perhaps flitted to Rangers First have had access to this database?

In what way could it even be remotely described as 'publicly available' if it requires permission to be granted for it's use?

EDIT: I see that you have already answered this.

Could any disgruntled ex-RST members who perhaps flitted to Rangers First have had access to this database?

In what way could it even be remotely described as 'publicly available' if it requires permission to be granted for it's use?

EDIT: I see that you have already answered this.

Aye, the RST's old webmaster who is now RF's webmaster.