I would suggest it's a wee bit more serious than a bickering match.

I was just meaning that the previous bickering between the Trust/BR & RF had calmed down to a great extent, but this type of thing is likely to flare it all up again.

I was just meaning that the previous bickering between the Trust/BR & RF had calmed down to a great extent, but this type of thing is likely to flare it all up again.

the way I see it Zappa, is the RST have either been negligent with the data or Rangersfirst illegally obtained it.

either way I'm not happy.

the way I see it Zappa, is the RST have either been negligent with the data or Rangersfirst illegally obtained it.

Majority of the RST's stuff is all electronic and rules apply for when people leave

10660617_924118514282452_497057016_n.jpg?oh=74c8ecb8175453b563d93b402f366ecc&oe=54058E90&__gda__=1409620303_2d4a376569a14c6cf7be1062f7521ead

First impressions are that it's not good for Rangers First at all, but if this escalates into another online war of words, then it'll ultimately be bad PR for both of these fan ownership initiatives.

Guest Scott 'Croak' Reid

Rangers First have posted this tonight on Twitter:

#RangersFirst has access to a number of databases sone 25000 names

RF's, Shareholders, red n black, Save Rangers

All with owners permission

Am I the only one who doesn't see what all the fuss is about. A Rangers fans group sending emails out to Rangers fans.

Why does it matter how they got your details? I could understand it if it was a scum group emailing us.

I am sure I am not alone in getting loads of emails from all sorts of Companies, and if it is something I am not interested in I delete it. I must delete 100 emails a week without even opening them. I have never been that bothered how they got my details.

AFAIK you can unsubscribe to any email list so that is another option.

With all the problems our club is in, is this really the issue of most concern?

Sign up to one, both, none at all or buy shares independently, but the constant in-fighting has got to stop before we have no club at all.