http://sport.stv.tv/football/video/3755311980001/?

I have to say, i may not be his biggest fan but i support him here completely. The press in this country are an absolute disgrace. Ally gives them all the sound bites they want, all the time and interviews and when he asks for a little bit back they can't afford him it. Well played Ally, well played. :rfc::lover:

He's a man under pressure and it shows. When he asked the journalists not to ask him about the day's big story, he was being disrespectful to them. There is a growing belief that Rangers has serious financial worries and there are thousands of fans who want to know what is going on and what the manager thinks about it.

By avoiding the issue, no-one gets to know what his thoughts are. When Ally doesn't speak to the media, he isn't talking to us. It's not about the personalities in the room - it's about us.

I am certainly not going to blame a journalist for asking questions about the health of the club. I wish they had done it earlier.

Ally might not be best qualified to answer them, but as a good number of fans look to him as our man on inside, he should be attempting to answer them as best he can.

When a manager earns a salary as large as Ally McCoist does, he really should not walk away when very pertinent questions are being raised about the financial state of the club.

He's a man under pressure and it shows. When he asked the journalists not to ask him about the day's big story, he was being disrespectful to them. There is a growing belief that Rangers has serious financial worries and there are thousands of fans who want to know what is going on and what the manager thinks about it.

By avoiding the issue, no-one gets to know what his thoughts are. When Ally doesn't speak to the media, he isn't talking to us. It's not about the personalities in the room - it's about us.

I am certainly not going to blame a journalist for asking questions about the health of the club. I wish they had done it earlier.

Ally might not be best qualified to answer them, but as a good number of fans look to him as our man on inside, he should be attempting to answer them as best he can.

When a manager earns a salary as large as Ally McCoist does, he really should not walk away when very pertinent questions are being raised about the financial state of the club.

Ally did not ask them not to ask him about the day's big story. He simply stated that he would not comment on anything other than football matters.

Were you like the journalists, did you not hear him say that?

It is not his job to be responsible for non-football matters. Why do we have a CEO and a board?

How many times has he let it be known that if he wants to sign a player he has to put his case to the CEO and wait for an answer?

His remit is not to satisfy your curiosity about financial matters at a press conference, but rather to inform us of football situations prior to tomorrow's game.

He does not earn his salary for being the board's mouthpiece. If you want to know about financial matters speak to the board, if they'll talk to you.

Ally did not ask them not to ask him about the day's big story. He simply stated that he would not comment on anything other than football matters.

Were you like the journalists, did you not hear him say that?

It is not his job to be responsible for non-football matters. Why do we have a CEO and a board?

How many times has he let it be known that if he wants to sign a player he has to put his case to the CEO and wait for an answer?

His remit is not to satisfy your curiosity about financial matters at a press conference, but rather to inform us of football situations prior to tomorrow's game.

He does not earn his salary for being the board's mouthpiece. If you want to know about financial matters speak to the board, if they'll talk to you.

Today there are stories suggesting the the club is fourteen days from going under and yesterday the manager of Rangers told a press conference that he would only speak about football matters - and Rangers fans defend his action.

I guess this sums up why we are where we are. Repeatedly there are calls from fans asking why there are no journalists properly investigating the club's meltdown, and yet the manager is defended for refusing to answer questions on this latest worrying development.

If you attack journalists for asking questions that need to be asked, don't be aggrieved when they stop asking the questions that need to be asked.

Today there are stories suggesting the the club is fourteen days from going under and yesterday the manager of Rangers told a press conference that he would only speak about football matters - and Rangers fans defend his action.

I guess this sums up why we are where we are. Repeatedly there are calls from fans asking why there are no journalists properly investigating the club's meltdown, and yet the manager is defended for refusing to answer questions on this latest worrying development.

If you attack journalists for asking questions that need to be asked, don't be aggrieved when they stop asking the questions that need to be asked.

I don't think that the journalists are asking the right person.