Naming 2 players that left us many years ago doesn't do a lot for your argument.

Falkirk also sold Kingsley to Swansea this summer although I'm not sure how much for.

PS - Cashed in on Telfer? He would need to actually have been played before that could possibly happen.

Falkirk sold another 19 year-old to Swansea the season before for 200k plus add ons. Gary Monk also took a youngster from Hearts. He is carrying on the job that his predecessors started. A proper football club.

the fact you let the player leave the club when he's deemed not good enough only to buy him back later on, seriously what the hell goes though ally's mind, its like he's sitting on top of ibrox with his arse cheeks hanging out ready to take a big steaming crap on the fans that walk by.

i've had enough of it, i honestly wished to god i never bought shares again in the club,

scunnered with it

Falkirk sold another 19 year-old to Swansea the season before for 200k plus add ons. Gary Monk also took a youngster from Hearts. He is carrying on the job that his predecessors started. A proper football club.

They've had proper major trophy results too, eh? Last one was the Scottish cup final 2009, beaten by Rangers. Before that, ...

Even if some of us don't like it, it's still fair to say that in the article posted in the first post of the thread Gordon Waddell hits the nail on the head with a good few of the current problems/issues at our Club.

That said, I definitely don't agree with his every word, particularly the reference to his so-called "New club motto?" because clearly we aren't a new club, so Waddell just makes himself look silly with that type of slant.

One thing's for sure, he won't be short of a job if he finds himself out of work because Pacific Quay are hiring folk who like to write about Rangers.

Even if some of us don't like it, it's still fair to say that in the article posted in the first post of the thread Gordon Waddell hits the nail on the head with a good few of the current problems/issues at our Club.

That said, I definitely don't agree with his every word, particularly the reference to his so-called "New club motto?" because clearly we aren't a new club, so Waddell just makes himself look silly with that type of slant.

One thing's for sure, he won't be short of a job if he finds himself out of work because Pacific Quay are hiring folk who like to write about Rangers.

I think you're reading too much into it.

You started your post talking about Falkirk, but you'll know what you are talking about.

Now in regards to Swansea, you say that's a proper club.

Doing well, joint-top of the EPL. Just re-signed Ki to a new contract. Got Bony last year.

Last year it was reported that they had a wage bill of purportedly around 65% of revenue for the previous season. Huge income from tv revenue, being in the EPL. Wage bill will probably be higher this year.

Anyway, it's easy to look like a proper club when you don't have the oeverhead of laying any money out for a stadium.

I wonder what the decision of the EC inquiry into the Liberty stadium will be ...

http://www.insideworldfootball.com/world-football/europe/13858-ec-calls-in-swansea-s-liberty-stadium-funding-for-closer-scrutiny

Maybe they might have to pay some millions of pounds back there, could possibly put a dent in their 'proper' running of the club.

I mean they won the English league cup beating Bradford 5-0, sounds like a lot of EPL teams may have underperformed or just don't rate that cup for their best players.

Anyway, I'm sure Rangers' fans would have been quite happy if Rangers were to be run properly, sign a lot of young players and end up in 12th place of the league last year.

Rangers' fans have shown in the past they have the patience to accept not being champions, of any league, while waiting for the possible thunder of the EC to strike. Aye right.