According to FF... although having looked at Facebook I can't see anything that says that.

You have to read between the lines.

The 3.6m shares transactions today may In fact be 1.8 as I am reliably informed that the sale and the purchase may have been logged individually as they both are for identical amounts. If so I am only hearing of one individual with that amount of shares for and he was looking for 40p per share before Fridays announcements and may have been spooked in to selling below the 25p threshold that another buyer is reported to be buying at.

As I get more info I will update.

That would be a very interesting development if true!

not an expert by any means but due to the fact that DK was offered the oppertunity to underwrite the 4 million share issue it would indicate that he already owns shares.

not an expert by any means but due to the fact that DK was offered the oppertunity to underwrite the 4 million share issue it would indicate that he already owns shares.

I'm not an expert either, and I'm not trying to torpedo you here, but why if they asked him to underwrite it and they refused him a look at the financials, would he have previously bought shares without looking at the financials?

I heard a about a year ago that DK had been dabbling modestly.

I'm not an expert either, and I'm not trying to torpedo you here, but why if they asked him to underwrite it and they refused him a look at the financials, would he have previously bought shares without looking at the financials?

The offer was only open to existing shareholders

The offer was only open to existing shareholders

They wanted him to underwrite ergo giving other investors some comfort however the way it is constructed meant he could have underwritten it yet been unable to pick up so much as a single share out of the open offer.

SoS now claiming......

Sons of Struth ‏@SonsofStruth 17m

It one appears today's share action was not a sale and purchase but an internal movement of shares.

I'm sure the club will clarify

......I'm more inclined to believe that than the previous explanation/theory whatever you want to call it.

If it doesn't cross any threshold then there's no compulsion to notify the market, it would take someone to voluntarily declare it or someone to spot the difference in the share register.

So someone has increased their shareholding? But we don't know who