That is the stock answer for all our woes from some, and will be for a considerable time.

I doubt there's any fan who didn't want to renew their ticket and/or attend matches. However, the reasons for not doing so are perfectly valid and the only people culpable are those that run the club - be it in the boardroom or from a hedge-fund.

Both Easdale and Wallace have promised investment. They have failed to deliver.

So, once we have our 'Sack the Fans' demonstration, where do we go from there?

If there's one certainty that's come out of all this, it's that neither the incumbents or their replacements care much for our opinion.

The only lever we have is our custom.

There it is folks - it's our fault, not the highly paid executives who have failed to deliver investment as promised time after time.

We are the clubs life blood, if we ain't putting money into the club how is it supposed to survive?

Who are these highly paid executives Frankie and what are their salaries?

Please don't anyone take this as a defence of the board as it absolutely isn't.

We are the clubs life blood, if we ain't putting money into the club how is it supposed to survive?

Who are these highly paid executives Frankie and what are their salaries?

Please don't anyone take this as a defence of the board as it absolutely isn't.

Quite simply if there's not enough income then club should either cut its cloth accordingly (whether we like it or not) or look to address why fans are not paying up. The board has done neither.

Wallace is highly paid and promised investment. He's failed. Same goes for Crighton and Somers who form part of investment committee. James Easdale isn't paid but he's failed to deliver on his brother's promises. All are involved in other committees which also seem to have struggled to deliver any sort of coherent and achievable plan.

Others have also been highly paid and failed in their jobs from Stockbridge to Green.

There is no defence of the board - simple as that.

Quite simply if there's not enough income then club should either cut its cloth accordingly (whether we like it or not) or look to address why fans are not paying up. The board has done neither.

Wallace is highly paid and promised investment. He's failed. Same goes for Crighton and Somers who form part of investment committee. James Easdale isn't paid but he's failed to deliver on his brother's promises. All are involved in other committees which also seem to have struggled to deliver any sort of coherent and achievable plan.

Others have also been highly paid and failed in their jobs from Stockbridge to Green.

There is no defence of the board - simple as that.

I was asking for names and figures of those you say are expensively paid.

We should be cutting our cloth accordingly absolutely but have shown no desire to do such a thing.

I agree there is no defence anymore, they are out of their depth and must go now. All of them.

I was asking for names and figures of those you say are expensively paid.

We should be cutting our cloth accordingly absolutely but have shown no desire to do such a thing.

I agree there is no defence anymore, they are out of their depth and must go now. All of them.

Wallace is paid a basic of £315,000 plus seems to be taking the same again in bonuses,

Somers is paid £60,000 per annum - not a huge sum when compared to some players or the manager but value of money has to be questioned when he works two days a month and feels he's poorly paid.

I believe Crighton is paid £40,000 for his non-exec role but I'm not aware of how many hours he devotes to club. Again his performance seems less than wonderful.

Green, Stockbridge and Ahmad also took out hundreds of thousands of pounds combined from the club - more if you count any penny shares they have sold/intend to sell.

In some ways, I have some sympathy for board appointments as they seem to lack the support from investors - however, as soon as we examine their financial packages and actions, that sympathy quickly evaporates.

It is positively frightening when you think about our return to the top flight (if that happens) considering the money issues we have just now. We have no credit line it seems and cannot even make it to the month of November (3 months into the season) without running out of cash.

How much more expensive will ST's be next season? How many fans will renew if this charade continues? What might bounty of cash will we be able to tap into in the top flight, bearing in mind Peter Lawell's statement last week?

I no longer buy into some board members being 'worthwhile appointments but are limited by the make-up of the board' like Graham Wallace was described a good while back now. I question their sanity, intelligence, agenda and foresight based on their performance at rangers for the past year.

No news on the apparent bonuses? No investment from the investment committee? No repayment of the loans? No transfer policy? No scouting? No visibility of the accounts for potential investor Dave King when asked to underwrite share issue?

It beggars belief! Everyone from the Manager upwards should be seriously taken to task over where we currently stand. Cant believe i am going to say this but - Rangers deserve to go into Admin again!

It is positively frightening when you think about our return to the top flight (if that happens) considering the money issues we have just now. We have no credit line it seems and cannot even make it to the month of November (3 months into the season) without running out of cash.

How much more expensive will ST's be next season? How many fans will renew if this charade continues? What might bounty of cash will we be able to tap into in the top flight, bearing in mind Peter Lawell's statement last week?

I no longer buy into some board members being 'worthwhile appointments but are limited by the make-up of the board' like Graham Wallace was described a good while back now. I question their sanity, intelligence, agenda and foresight based on their performance at rangers for the past year.

No news on the apparent bonuses? No investment from the investment committee? No repayment of the loans? No transfer policy? No scouting? No visibility of the accounts for potential investor Dave King when asked to underwrite share issue?

It beggars belief! Everyone from the Manager upwards should be seriously taken to task over where we currently stand. Cant believe i am going to say this but - Rangers deserve to go into Admin again!

I'm not sure the last sentence is correct but the board's inability to address the cash-flow issue certainly means we'll have minimal sympathy (again) if we do suffer from another insolvency event. We can only hope this doesn't happen but it's impossible to rule anything out at this stage.