I dont know the exact figures on this , but on the rangersfirst page there is a rolling screen of whos recently joined , and I have been watching it quite closely over the last few days , its been amazing to see the number of fellow fans that have been joining not just at the fan level, £5 a month, but at the supporter £10 and founder £18.72, levels , plus amazingly the life members and an amazing number of donations , where you dont need to sign up for any set monthly amounts but can donate one off amounts.

Add in all the retail partners they have signed up , it is actually very impressive , anyone not checked out the rangersfirst retail section really should do so , any purchases made through the links , rangersfirst get a % back .

It's good to see new folk signing up but it would be much better to know the number of members; the ticker is interesting but more or less meaningless because it does not give any indication of membership numbers.

On Aug 30, 2014 at 6:55am a chap called Hong Kong Ranger asked on the RF Forum:

Can I ask how many Rangers First members there currently are at the moment? And what the average monthly amount that we currently generate?

We hear that Hearts have 8,000 members putting in an average of 20 each giving them just under 2m a year, but what do we generate?

Also, where are we in terms of members of Club 1872? The goal is 500 members, but how many do we have at the moment?

But did not receive an answer.

I commented that it is very disappointing that these legitimate questions have not been answered.

It appears that the numbers have stagnated since the first rush at the end of March.

I would certainly like to know the number of monthly and life members at the end of each month since then and see no reason why these figures should not be published.

At a rough calculation based on ownership of 150,000 shares (0.23%) I am guessing that upwards of about £40,000 has been invested so far and if RF has the ability to take up its full entitlement and more then there is at least £10,000 in hand perhaps more. That might imply about 1,000 members paying an average of a bit less than £10 per month?

A fair assumption might be that it has raised about £60,000 in 6 months but why do we need to make these assumptions, this is not price sensitive information at this level.

On Aug 31, 2014 11:30 pm I asked if RF admin would confirm the exact current shareholding, exact amount invested, exact amount in hand, exact current membership paying monthly and the current total being raised monthly.

Also how many life members are there and have their £500 contributions been invested or is it being held in some kind of endowment fund?

The number of shares sometimes flashes up on the screen but other than that no answer has been forthcoming apart from reference to the aforementioned ticker.

Brahim , I agree whole heartedly and at the meeting I attended in the louden it was one of the things they were keen to get right , alas it seems they are going the same way as the RST with gersave and the numbers are a matter of state secret , they do have 16000 twitter followers and one thiung that was announced was the ratio between followers and those participating which was 9-1 approx , which would give an actual membership of approx 1700 , this is just a very rough figure .

Considering there has been no main stream media lauch and everything has been on social media its not bad but the much fated launch just never seems to happen .

Brahim , I agree whole heartedly and at the meeting I attended in the louden it was one of the things they were keen to get right , alas it seems they are going the same way as the RST with gersave and the numbers are a matter of state secret , they do have 16000 twitter followers and one thiung that was announced was the ratio between followers and those participating which was 9-1 approx , which would give an actual membership of approx 1700 , this is just a very rough figure .

Considering there has been no main stream media lauch and everything has been on social media its not bad but the much fated launch just never seems to happen .

Two days ago I posted this comment on the forum "Is this a secret society or what?".. Great minds......

So I've just sent all these questions again using the helpful ASK A QUESTION button the main page of the site.

I'll publish any answers I receive.

If 1 in 10 people are participating that would mean 1600 but I won't argue with you for 100!

I doubt it's that high because I am sure I have read somewhere that it is still around the 1,000 mark and the numbers don't stack up to 1,500 members (although my calculations are only estimates based on little hard information).

RangersFirst <support@rangersfirst.zendesk.com> acknowledged questions (more than has happened on the Forum)

1. How many members are there at present?

2. What was the total number of individual and life members at the end of each month since March?

3. How much is being contributed per month (ex Life Members)?

4. What is the total amount paid for shares to date and the exact number of shares owned?

5. How much money is currently in each and every bank account in the name of RF and how much of this is set aside for share purchase?

6. How many Life Members, what is the total amount of their subscriptions in monetary terms and in share transer terms and has their money been used to purchase shares or is it held in a separate fund; if so for what purpose.

7. Why are the membership numbers not published on the web site as promised 6 months ago?

158 views of this , be interesting to see how many have signed up even for just the basic £5 a month or have even just made a donation.

Still its easier just to go onto forums and moan and do nothing else I suppose