Newcastle undoubtedly. And you know it mate!! :D We are miles, years, off European football.

Two years mate, Rangers are already planning for what they will do instead of touring the States in the summer of 2016 when we have to start in July in the ELQ1

Keep the faith!

Straight after ... Man City, ManU, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, probably even Everton, Swansea, Tottenham and Southampton! Plus a little help from UEFA re an utterly warped setup.

Edit: BTW, you only make serious money from the CL ... and even that is "peanuts" compared to what Newcastle gets from their Sky deals et al ... right now.

Man U ? This season ? Newcastle could finish above them with the formation LVG is deploying. Southampton ? That squad has lost it's core, its best players - they will be on the slide. Tottenham ? Likewise, they may have got a decent manager but the squad isn't that great.

Newcastle may not get into Europe - but with the current plight of both teams I would say Newcastle before us any day of the week.

Remember, we aren't strong enough to defeat Dundee Utd, ICT, Motherwell or Celtic right now - and that is just for starters..... If you think we are closer to achieving Euro football than Newcastle then I applaud your optimism - I just don't happen to share it.

Two years mate, Rangers are already planning for what they will do instead of touring the States in the summer of 2016 when we have to start in July in the ELQ1

Keep the faith!

I see the uppers are working BH.

Are you in the "we have the squad capable of getting into Europe" camp ? Or have you suddenly won the Euro Lottery and are funding the tens of millions of quid we need invested in our squad to be even remotely close to being a contender for a European spot ?

Keep the faith!

Aye, we heard about the return to The Promised Land earlier on today.

Quote Originally Posted by BrahimHemdani View Post

I think that's a very good point; and who has a better chance of playing in Europe, Rangers or Newcastle?

Newcastle undoubtedly. And you know it mate!! We are miles, years, off European footbalI

I don't know super- I'd say you have a real chance of euro football in 10 months, 22 months max, if you can hold it together. What a difference that would make to everyone's mood for a few minutes eh!

Man U ? This season ? Newcastle could finish above them with the formation LVG is deploying. Southampton ? That squad has lost it's core, its best players - they will be on the slide. Tottenham ? Likewise, they may have got a decent manager but the squad isn't that great.

Newcastle may not get into Europe - but with the current plight of both teams I would say Newcastle before us any day of the week.

Remember, we aren't strong enough to defeat Dundee Utd, ICT, Motherwell or Celtic right now - and that is just for starters..... If you think we are closer to achieving Euro football than Newcastle then I applaud your optimism - I just don't happen to share it.

We won't be in the top 3 or 4 in the SPL any time soon.