Do you dread logging onto GN these days .....

I log in here every day (Mon-Fri) to catch up on the latest going's on with our club, most days I don't even post or join in with the chatter.

But of late, and especially these past few weeks, I click on my favourite with a fear ........ "what now" I think as my browser loads.

It is absolutely gut wrenching to see these thieves/liars/sharks/snakes still involved with our club, and others (Ahmed etc) STILL trying to cream some extra blue pounds from us.

I long for the day the club is ours again, or at least in safe hands with a safe custodian. As right now, the club we see before us isn't ours, same club but the soul is missing.

When we return ,and we will return to the days of success , they will be all the sweeter , just keep believing brother , keep believing , have you checked out the rangersfirst post , even the basic £5 a month can make a difference if enough of us join , check it out.

I log in here every day (Mon-Fri) to catch up on the latest going's on with our club, most days I don't even post or join in with the chatter.

But of late, and especially these past few weeks, I click on my favourite with a fear ........ "what now" I think as my browser loads.

It is absolutely gut wrenching to see these thieves/liars/sharks/snakes still involved with our club, and others (Ahmed etc) STILL trying to cream some extra blue pounds from us.

I long for the day the club is ours again, or at least in safe hands with a safe custodian. As right now, the club we see before us isn't ours, same club but the soul is missing.

If you really want the club to be ours - fan-owned - join BuyRangers and help to make it happen.

Now the OP has Share Wars to add to his dread!

A shambles from top to bottom.

The club is a shambles from top to bottom.

The only way to rectify this is to own it.

That's what the RST intends to do.

That's why I am a part of it.

One of the greater problems is that in this day and age people hare after any scrap of info and go ballistic about it like there is no tomorrow, only to find out that 75% of that scrap was not telling even half the story, if it actually ever was "a story". And as this happens all the time and all over the place, you end up for "apocalypse scenarios" every other week. No wonder many Bears are on the edge or beyond it by now.

Alas, Rangers' soul is not made up of current owners or board members. It is the football club we support, the support as such, the traditions, history and the trophies. No-one will take that from us, even though times have been and are alarmingly serious.