You used this line in the past and it came back to bite you on the arse. Best you get yourself some posterior protection.

Im glad you appear to be keeping such a meticulous record of my posting history.

But you see when one is in a commercial deal with Celtic FC, and is running stories about Van Donkey being "cheated out of titles" due to EBT's despite the fact they were not in operation during his tenure at Celtic, as well as the previous editor (Rennie) trying to recruit those fine chaps responsible for the RTC for a regular column,

And the other runs sensationalist documentaries which lack balance and objectivity, publish details of confidential tax dealings of our club which was evidence stolen from the Tax tribunal, continually refer to our club as "new" until the BBC Trust had to adjudicate otherwise, allows its presenters a platform for their own personal hatred of Rangers,

Then yes...I will treat anything they say with a considerable pinch of salt.

Im glad you appear to be keeping such a meticulous record of my posting history.

But you see when one is in a commercial deal with Celtic FC' date=' and is running stories about Van Donkey being "cheated out of titles" due to EBT's despite the fact they were not in operation during his tenure at Celtic, as well as the previous editor (Rennie) trying to recruit those fine chaps responsible for the RTC for a regular column,

And the other runs sensationalist documentaries which lack balance and objectivity, publish details of confidential tax dealings of our club which was evidence stolen from the Tax tribunal, continually refer to our club as "new" until the BBC Trust had to adjudicate otherwise, allows its presenters a platform for their own personal hatred of Rangers,

Then yes...I will treat anything they say with a considerable pinch of salt.[/quote']

You can trot out all the examples you like, there is nothing there that hasn't been commented on previously, but total dismissal of what they report is an act of folly.

You can trot out all the examples you like, there is nothing there that hasn't been commented on previously, but total dismissal of what they report is an act of folly.

Im not dismissing it - but I would not use either of those organisations as a credible source regarding our club given their respective history.

The only thing that surprised me about that story was that Green actually charged him a quid.

I doubt there has been a more vulgar, profiteer in the history of our club.

Im not dismissing it - but I would not use either of those organisations as a credible source regarding our club given their respective history.

The only thing that surprised me about that story was that Green actually charged him a quid.

I doubt there has been a more vulgar' date=' profiteer in the history of our club.[/quote']

I agree that their story shouldn't be taken as Gospel, but it becomes a damn sight more credible when combined with all the other evidence over the last two years, the strange timing of Easdale's request for an interview and the subsequent lack of denials coming from Wallace & co.

We are in complete agreement on Green.