Im not dismissing it - but I would not use either of those organisations as a credible source regarding our club given their respective history.

The only thing that surprised me about that story was that Green actually charged him a quid.

I doubt there has been a more vulgar' date=' profiteer in the history of our club[/b'].

I'd put forward 'McMurdo' for that particular crown in recent years.

The likes of CW, CG etc. do what they do, always have done and always will.

They should never have been allowed to get in the door but that takes you back to another set of initials that predates this 'award'.

If you take the soap opera as a whole and I have observed most of it fairly closely then the supposed Rangers supporter, William McMurdo Jnr. has spun himself into a difficult place from where he shouldn't be allowed to return.

He has taken instruction from in and around Ibrox sp.ivdom and tried to make life as easy as possible for the sp.ivs to 'clear-up'. If he isn't mentally stupid then he is complicit. Now others may have actually done the deeds but what McMurdo has done IMO is grotesque but then it fits with other activities he is involved in, so perhaps isn't surprising.

The Toxic Blog (sometimes an 'early-warning system') and it's author should never be allowed to forget what they have done.

Im glad you appear to be keeping such a meticulous record of my posting history.

But you see when one is in a commercial deal with Celtic FC' date=' and is running stories about Van Donkey being "cheated out of titles" due to EBT's despite the fact they were not in operation during his tenure at Celtic, as well as the previous editor (Rennie) trying to recruit those fine chaps responsible for the RTC for a regular column,

And the other runs sensationalist documentaries which lack balance and objectivity, publish details of confidential tax dealings of our club which was evidence stolen from the Tax tribunal, continually refer to our club as "new" until the BBC Trust had to adjudicate otherwise, allows its presenters a platform for their own personal hatred of Rangers,

Then yes...I will treat anything they say with a considerable pinch of salt.[/quote']

Of course, the media is our main problem and where our focus should be, those pesky cabals have done all the damage........... :rolleyes:

We just have to hope somehow the rangers men win this time.

To misquote a relatively obscure Bob Dylan title: "hope is just a four letter word", back in the day:

Seems like only yesterday

I left my woes behind

Down in Paisley Road West

With a friend of a friend of mine

We sat with great expectancy

Sang songs, most free from slavery

With eyes that showed no trace of misery

A phrase in connection first that day I heard

That hope is just a four letter word

McMurdo now claiming Wallace will be removed at some point.

There's a surprise.

The Dysfunctional Lying Circus continues into it's 4th year.

The ever present Irvine in charge of the info flow as ever.

McMurdo has 'burnt his bridges' (a long time ago).

Wallace To Go In Boardroom Changes

September 8, 2014

Divisions in the Rangers board will mean big changes in personnel in the near future.

My understanding is that Graham Wallace no longer has the backing or confidence of the majority of shareholders and that he is on his way out.

Along with others from Rangers Supporters Loyal, I met with Graham Wallace a few months ago and found him to be a no-nonsense, fairly approachable guy. One of the things I found refreshing was his statement that he wasn’t a Rangers man.

I had and have no issue with this. For me, being a big bluenose could actually be a minus in a job with such responsibility.. I just appreciated his honesty.

A few months down the road and Wallace is no longer regarded as the man to lead Rangers off the field as far as shareholders are concerned. Many Gers fans have lost faith in him, though it has to be said that others still think he is doing a decent job.

I am aware that Wallace has been at odds with other directors on the way forward for the club. Apparently Wallace was the lone supporter on the board of the present rights issue as the board favoured an alternative and far more lucrative funding option.

Wallace’s alignment with Dave King and the South African-based businessman’s plans to take control of Rangers has helped to distance him from the regime. As I blogged recently, he has been “Matherised” and is thought to lack the ruthlessness necessary to drive forward with necessary changes in the club. A glimpse at the fan forums reveals that fans view him as weak and incompetent in terms of curbing spending on the squad.

The pressure on Wallace to be a strong, broad-shouldered leader is enormous and it looks like his own quieter approach has failed. The present situation calls for a man of the people who will take crap from no-one and who will engage everybody boldly. Wallace’s technocratic approach to things means he tries to manage from his desk and ignore things more than is advisable.

It wouldn’t be wrong to say that what Rangers need is for Graham Wallace to be a bit more like Charles Green at times. The opposite could also be said, of course – that at times Charles Green could have done with being more like Graham Wallace.

It’s easy to make Wallace the scapegoat for all of Rangers’ troubles but that would be both unfair and inaccurate. We are not talking about some dumpling here. Wallace is well-thought of down south in the game and his resume is very impressive. Having said that, for a CEO to allow himself to be associated with people who are rivals to his employers is not clever and he only has himself to blame.

This Rangers board is crying out for a leader who will engage with fans – both supportive and recalcitrant ones – and a hostile media, as well as generate revenues and keep a tight limit on costs. A tall order but it is what the club desperately needs.

As far as Wallace’s replacement is concerned, I understand the smart money is on David Longmuir – a man who knows Scottish football inside out and who understands what fans want.

http://billmcmurdo.wordpress.com/

Apparently Wallace was the lone supporter on the board of the present rights issue as the board favoured an alternative and far more lucrative funding option.

So, not only are we to believe that the board opted for a scheme which wasn't as good as the alternative, but it did so after the vote was 1-4 against it!

Fucking hilarious stuff. :laugh: