you really cant make the fiasco that were in up. 70 million pissed up a wall in 18 months. Money being shipped out the club at all angles. Inflated salaries on and off the park with gross mismanagement being being the order of the day. We now find ourselves living on the edge of oblivion once again.

Our current board are way out of their depth. Backed by shareholders who bought into the charles green revolution, only to find out that in the grand scheme of things that hes taken everyone for a ride.

We are being run by a board who are guilty of stupidity, niavety and downright arrogance. These guys get to see the books. They knew about mike ashley and the incredible deals he struck with Green. The ones with no benefit to the club whatsoever. They lie to the the fans promising things that they cant produce when the chips are down but still expect the fans to come through the gates to finance their incompetence.

Now we are living on a week to week basis with the club being run by the seat of its pants. There is only one way the club can go from now on and that is down. No amount of share buying from supporters groups or anyone else is going to save the club. it will only prolong the agony. Administration looms again and its not if, its when.

and it will be back to the drawing board again.

We never cut costs whilst in lower leagues.We should have operated with a first team squad only and no costly youth set ups etc at MP. Add to that some of the ridiculous salaries paid out (800k p.a. to Ally McCoist in SFL3) then it's no surprise we ended in trouble again.

Until we have someone as CEO prepared to take these decisions we will go nowhere

We never cut costs whilst in lower leagues.We should have operated with a first team squad only and no costly youth set ups etc at MP. Add to that some of the ridiculous salaries paid out (800k p.a. to Ally McCoist in SFL3) then it's no surprise we ended in trouble again.

Until we have someone as CEO prepared to take these decisions we will go nowhere

Firstly we need a CEO allowed to make decisions.

No costly youth set up ? Nice long term view of the future there Arab..... The youth set up, given our financial predicament, is more important than ever, not something that should be cast aside.

No costly youth set up ? Nice long term view of the future there Arab..... The youth set up, given our financial predicament, is more important than ever, not something that should be cast aside.

The thing is Craig, it ain't performing too well is it? It should be producing, in my opinion at least a couple of players each season to go into the first team squad. it isn't. We've recently put seven young players out on loan to get first team experience else where.It'll be interesting to how many of them return and get into the first team squad.

Finally I'd say we need to know how much this failing youth set up costs per annum at MP. well into millions I'd say.Money we simply don't have to waste on a youth set up which isn't performing

We should have binned the first team mercenaries old school Rangers way and built a youth team and set up to take us up through the leagues. Imagine how strong it would be after 3 titles and how exciting it would be watching our kids growing, winning and showing hunger in a Rangers shirt, on a fraction of the wages the current lot take home. Of course we didn't have the staff, brains, foresight or ambition to make that happen.

The thing is Craig, it ain't performing too well is it? It should be producing, in my opinion at least a couple of players each season to go into the first team squad. it isn't. We've recently put seven young players out on loan to get first team experience else where.It'll be interesting to how many of them return and get into the first team squad.

Finally I'd say we need to know how much this failing youth set up costs per annum at MP. well into millions I'd say.Money we simply don't have to waste on a youth set up which isn't performing

I do t think it is as costly as you think. What costs do they have ? Remember now..... Auchenhowie would still be there for the first team as it isn't solely an Academy.

The young coaches, aside from Sinclair and presumably Durie, are NOT highly paid employees and many of them are on zero hour wages.

I know some of the youth coaches and it would be a travesty to see them leave as they care about the club and go above and beyond he job continually.

Also, if we scrapped the youth set up what do you think will happen to Scotland's talented youth ? Yep, they will end up at Celtic and they will reap the rewards of them.

The youth set up doesn't need scrapped, it just needs the proper person running it. Sinclair isn't that guy.

To live within your means you have to know all your costs v income. Then you make priority decisions based on what you need most and can afford. Youth set up should be high on the list. In hindsight with clown in charge of team it could have disappeared and not been missed..

It's not that we cannot afford a youth system but rather we cannot afford not to have one.