The thing is Craig, it ain't performing too well is it? It should be producing, in my opinion at least a couple of players each season to go into the first team squad. it isn't. We've recently put seven young players out on loan to get first team experience else where.It'll be interesting to how many of them return and get into the first team squad.

Finally I'd say we need to know how much this failing youth set up costs per annum at MP. well into millions I'd say.Money we simply don't have to waste on a youth set up which isn't performing

Closing down Murray Park would be sheer lunacy.

Closing down Murray Park would be sheer lunacy.

I have doubts that the club can afford both Ibrox and Auchenhowie within the context of a likely CL-free Scottish football - even if we were reasonably well-run.

Retaining Milngavie and selling the expensive to maintain Ibrox would probably make sense if the emotion was taken out of it, but as that won't happen, Auchenhowie really might have to go.

I have doubts that the club can afford both Ibrox and Auchenhowie within the context of a likely CL-free Scottish football - even if we were reasonably well-run.

Retaining Milngavie and selling the expensive to maintain Ibrox would probably make sense if the emotion was taken out of it, but as that won't happen, Auchenhowie really might have to go.

What are the annual running costs of MP?

Are these costs justified given It's only main purpose is for first team training as it produces so few youngsters for the first team

I dunno if its glue, heroin or whatever but just stop.

Who would want to buy Ibrox? It is of little use to anyone other than as a stadium.

It's only main purpose is for first team training given it produces so few youngsters for the first team

I don't know the exact figures but Murray Park is where Rangers lives. I remember talk of paying someone off at Ibrox, possibly a receptionist, because the place was so under-used although I'm not sure what the outcome was.

Ibrox, unless something has changed recently, is basically our matchday venue, base for ticket portacabin and not much else. Milngavie is effectively Rangers' home.

Having both is becoming a luxury.

Are these costs justified given It's only main purpose is for first team training as it produces so few youngsters for the first team

You have already told us that it is well into the millions. It is used as a training and medical centre for all players, not just the first team squad.

Who would want to buy Ibrox? It is of little use to anyone other than as a stadium.

I really don't know. If Rangers didn't play there, it would become redundant as a football venue although it's possible someone may be able to make money out of it. I can't think who, but you never know.

I really don't know. If Rangers didn't play there, it would become redundant as a football venue although it's possible someone may be able to make money out of it. I can't think who, but you never know.

It may have been better to have considered that prior to posting what you did. If it isn't a site which is much sought after, it won't make enough money to cover the costs of finding another ground to play in.