This board/group of shareholders are doing nothing to put fans minds at ease. Their lies, their actions and inactions have been nothing short of embarrassing in the 2/3 years they have been here. They have no desire or will to improve things at the club. Anyone hanging onto blind faith really needs to have a rethink, you ain't doing yourself or the club any good hanging on for them turning good. Our club is being run and operated by monsters.

We cannot go forward until those in charge are actually interested in running an actual football club something that has been totally absent since we fell into the control of Donald Muir for from that day since we have only been run by those who wanted their cut of the Filthy Lucre .

Other than the name, crest on the shirt and stadium the club isn't recognisable for me just now. There is no one I can connect to at the club; the type of person I can draw comfort in and feel he is there for the club and not himself or hedge funds. Ally's in with a shout but he appears to have lost the plot.

Other than the name, crest on the shirt and stadium the club isn't recognisable for me just now. There is no one I can connect to at the club; the type of person I can draw comfort in and feel he is there for the club and not himself or hedge funds. Ally's in with a shout but he appears to have lost the plot.

He has been one of the main earners in all this, his nose deeper in the trough than most sadly.

For me, there is absolutely no one associated with the club right now i would trust with my clubs best interests, no one.

He has been one of the main earners in all this, his nose deeper in the trough than most sadly.

For me, there is absolutely no one associated with the club right now i would trust with my clubs best interests, no one.

I would really like to know details of his contract and why three CEO's since summer 2012 haven't got rid off him and certain members of his coaching staff.Do they all think he's doing a fine job and the football we watch is acceptable?

I would really like to know details of his contract and why three CEO's since summer 2012 haven't got rid off him and certain members of his coaching staff.Do they all think he's doing a fine job and the football we watch is acceptable?

He is a convenient sideshow for them. Green admitted to giving him shares to keep him onside, did he not? Then there is his salary, alleged deferral and enormous pay off in the event of sacking, sadly Ally is as guilty as those in suits. His list of crimes against the club goes on and on and on.........the club simply cannot afford to get rid of him. Some Rangers man, eh.

He's an iconic figure and one that keeps many Bears under the impression that they have a true Ranger up there at the top of the club ... maybe. The board essentially asks him to win games and first and foremost to get the club to the top tier again. They probably know that he aint the football maestro that gets us winning European trophies nor even Scottish silverware galore, but that's not what they are looking right now, or these last couple of years. It is anyone's guess whether champagne football was possible in those divisions 24/7, given the ressources available to McCoist - it's not that people were falling to play for us in SFL 3, Division One or even now. People of quality that is. Not playing good football might be seen as one reason why people did not buy STs and the board might get that idea too. But likewise they know that they will probably have their work cut out to get a similar iconic figure as his replacement and whether it is worth to send Ally packing because he and his squad cannot deliver stylish football ... but still wins games.

He's an iconic figure and one that keeps many Bears under the impression that they have a true Ranger up there at the top of the club ... maybe. The board essentially asks him to win games and first and foremost to get the club to the top tier again. They probably know that he aint the football maestro that gets us winning European trophies nor even Scottish silverware galore, but that's not what they are looking right now, or these last couple of years. It is anyone's guess whether champagne football was possible in those divisions 24/7, given the ressources available to McCoist - it's not that people were falling to play for us in SFL 3, Division One or even now. People of quality that is. Not playing good football might be seen as one reason why people did not buy STs and the board might get that idea too. But likewise they know that they will probably have their work cut out to get a similar iconic figure as his replacement and whether it is worth to send Ally packing because he and his squad cannot deliver stylish football ... but still wins games.

Please give it a rest :)

Zappa, thought provoking as ever and many good points but I am afraid I do not agree with this:

"We might not be in a good position right now, but essentially, nothing has changed"

Read what I wrote in the paragraphs before that again Steve because I think you might have taken it out of context.

In the big picture, yes I agree that a lot has changed, but when I said 'nothing has changed' I was referring to the fact that I always thought it would be a tough battle both on and off the pitch and that optimistic estimates of our return to challenging for the top flight were just that, optimistic.

pipe dream you say?

i agree totally with your first few paragraphs - but the con is ongoing.

Good point jh. Maybe it IS a pipe dream we're living on all sorts of levels and the con is ongoing. It's hard to rule anything out.