It's tragic in itself' date=' but more importantly its debilitating for us as a support.

The internet presents a unique opportunity for us to build a better future for our club, to communicate better, to network better, to organise better, to lobby better - the list goes on and on.

With each day and each petulant argument which surfaces - it looks more and more like an opportunity missed.[/quote']

I know you might not agree with this, but I think we're our own worst enemies.

Instead of just lobbying together for the good of the Club, there's been Gers fans lobbying against each other online for the past decade.

No matter how overplayed or underplayed the nonsense is, that's the root of the problem.

I don't see a fix either and that includes this new fan board.....

Instead of just lobbying together for the good of the Club, there's been Gers fans lobbying against each other online for the past decade.

No matter how overplayed or underplayed the nonsense is, that's the root of the problem.

I know you might not agree with this Zap....

But I actually agree with you :bouncy2:

ChilledBear got it right. The club is the root of the problem and has been since Murray started getting heat from groups, forums and stand alone sceptical fans. If the club ever gets its act together and starts showing signs of a genuine interest in the club then fans will start flocking back. Once that happens the powers that be can credibly call for unity. Few grievances will still be there but the majority will get on board.

The one thing Green got right was his ability to directly engage with supporters. His mistake there was that he his ego was so big and the message negative in too many ways.

Oh, there's a fix all right but to identify it will require a clarity of vision which has proved way beyond the capabilities of the current "players". The fan board is a nice idea and I respect some participants but I'm not sure how readily it will be embraced. We'll see.

The ones who matter, who own us or will in the future, are the drivers. The rest of us are the school children fighting with each other in the back.

I agree ChilledBear. There's the full bus heading the wrong way. I was only talking about the information highway... The full club vehicle is as you describe.

Oh, there's a fix all right but to identify it will require a clarity of vision which has proved way beyond the capabilities of the current "players". The fan board is a nice idea and I respect some participants but I'm not sure how readily it will be embraced. We'll see.

I dont think there is any likliehood of a fix real soon 3909.

Even if the boardroom situation became settled there still remains considerable animosity between our FO models. I appreciate that is not important for some, but for those who believe it to be the best way forward - it is not encouraging.