It's bewildering for me too and I'm old enough to have teenagers as grandchildren.

I feel sorry for Admin and ashamed of what goes on in Rangers forums. I still think this the best of them by far so it is especially sad to read such nonsense here.

Agree ... when it comes to British boards. You should learn a bit of German though and join our German board too ... just to see how level-headed* fellow Bluenoses can be. (That said, most of us are not neck deep into Glasgow politics et al, subjected to S(h)cottish media all day long, being brought up in a segregated society/school system and the like. Hence, mine - just like my fellow Bears' - opinion might be a touch more "neutral" on various aspects Rangers and their support ... )

*No disrespect to anyone on here, as this remark directly relates to what is written afterwards. Some of what goes on in Scotland simply don't faze us as much as it does most "natives".

Looks like I missed a bit of a stooshie at the weekend.

The fansboard does seem to have achieved part of it's goal though, ie. further bitter division and 'political' attention drifting from the RIFC board during what seems a relative lull.

As for the 'football' attention, I think tonight's attendence will show that is drifting aswell.

The repercussions of which become 'political' at the present juncture.

Not a penny more, empty blue seats is the language they understand.

Looks like I missed a bit of a stooshie at the weekend.

The fansboard does seem to have achieved part of it's goal though, ie. further bitter division and 'political' attention drifting from the RIFC board during what seems a relative lull.

As for the 'football' attention, I think tonight's attendence will show that is drifting aswell.

The repercussions of which become 'political' at the present juncture.

Not a penny more, empty blue seats is the language they understand.

Hey plgsarmy, it looks like we've found out who's boycotting.

Agree ... when it comes to British boards. You should learn a bit of German though and join our German board too ... just to see how level-headed* fellow Bluenoses can be. (That said, most of us are not neck deep into Glasgow politics et al, subjected to S(h)cottish media all day long, being brought up in a segregated society/school system and the like. Hence, mine - just like my fellow Bears' - opinion might be a touch more "neutral" on various aspects Rangers and their support ... )

*No disrespect to anyone on here, as this remark directly relates to what is written afterwards. Some of what goes on in Scotland simply don't faze us as much as it does most "natives".

Do you consider yourself neutral out of interest?

Hey plgsarmy, it looks like we've found out who's boycotting.

Must be slow today as I don't 'get' the PLG reference !

I think you'll find that there are an awful lot more than one choosing not to go to Ibrox. It's mainly because of the way the club has and is being run.

Indidividuals are quite free to attend and even fill Ashelys pockets aswell by spending money in the stadium superstore but they should realise that they will be present as they watch the lifeblood of the club sucked out of it.

We have reached this point of 'no reasons to be happy' because we had too many blockheads within the support, that laid out the red carpet for the dodgy geezers who have passed through the club and left with castles and the odd chateaux. Too many willing to fall for the Toxic Jack Irvine brand of bullshit or complicit for their own reasons.

And as for being on topic, remember Toxic Jack was involved in the putting the fansboard idea together.

I think you'll find that there are an awful lot more than one choosing not to go to Ibrox. It's mainly because of the way the club has and is being run.

Indidividuals are quite free to attend and even fill Ashelys pockets aswell by spending money in the stadium superstore but they should realise that they will be present as they watch the lifeblood of the club sucked out of it.

We have reached this point of 'no reasons to be happy' because we had too many blockheads within the support, that laid out the red carpet for the dodgy geezers who have passed through the club and left with castles and the odd chateaux. Too many willing to fall for the Toxic Jack Irvine brand of bullshit or complicit for their own reasons.

And as for being on topic, remember Toxic Jack was involved in the putting the fansboard idea together.

In your experience, are representatives of the official fans groups involved in boycotting games?

Or of course they could just be going to support the team, as per the manager's request.

In your experience, are representatives of the official fans groups involved in boycotting games?

Not sure about now, but I do know that they have done so in the past. A few of those who are most vocal about 'defending our traditions' would not attend Ibrox during Murray's tenure as they refused to line his pockets. Not that we hear too much crowing about that now.

It is a personal decision, and one which should be accepted, irrespective of diffences of opinion.