"As a result, Wallace lost the support some time ago of those fans who back the board. Isolating yourself from your core support is a stupid move"

Am I the one missing the point here or McMurdo..... is he seriously suggesting that the core support still support the board ? Or am I the one out of touch ?

"As a result, Wallace lost the support some time ago of those fans who back the board. Isolating yourself from your core support is a stupid move"

Am I the one missing the point here or McMurdo..... is he seriously suggesting that the core support still support the board ? Or am I the one out of touch ?

He means simply the best.

There are so many inaccuracies and inconsistencies in there it is barely worth reading.

He is right about one thing... it should be about the Club, not personalities. So how about you take off that biased view Bill and be more critical (in your analysis) of the Board, rather than do their bidding on punting Graham Wallace ??

This Board have, along with their predecessors, put the Club in the shitter once more. And if they fire the CEO every time he disagrees with them then they may as well turn out the lights now, for we cant afford to keep going through CEO's just because the Board take a childish approach to disagreement. Grow up people, FFS !

No, he's saying that Wallace lost his core support, i.e. those who support the board.

You have lost me now.

This is from McMurdo. He will be right Wallace is a goner. He knows what's going on but always spins it for green. But if he says Wallace is gone he lilely will be.

Mather didn't survive trying to bring in king and his 50 million. Wallace won't either.