Because if he knows what's needed and can't deliver it he's useless. Expensive useless.

Evven stb said even he would wake up to this board if they hunted Wallace so perhaps his demise will be useful.

I really couldn't care what stb thinks, Wallace would simply be replaced by yet another well-paid patsy who would willingly do their bidding for them because he was being enticed by a big, juicy bonus.

Games are being played in the battle for hearts and minds and I for one am sick of it - no matter what direction it is coming from.

I really couldn't care what stb thinks, Wallace would simply be replaced by yet another well-paid patsy who would willingly do their bidding for them because he was being enticed by a big, juicy bonus.

Games are being played in the battle for hearts and minds and I for one am sick of it - no matter what direction it is coming from.

Oh this gets us nowhere for sure. Nor will anything but an out an out boycott. The more people who realise that the better.

This group of controlling shareholders must be got rid of or we go nowhere good.

That's a fair point, but as I said the other day, Wallace isn't as daft as he looks. He should have sought guarantees about his job remit and what power he would have before accepting the job just like the Dundee CEO Scot Gardiner did when he was approached and then rejected the job offer.

That means little though. They could very well have given him the guarantees he sought and then reneged on them the moment he walked through the front door. At that point he would have had a very serious decision to make - walk out because they proved themselves liars or to try to fight them from within.

We are being very hypothetical....

This next well paid patsy would, in all likelihood, be the last for them. They don't have the cash to fund any more expensive pay-offs or the payment of two CEO's simultaneously. Could be useful indeed.

This next well paid patsy would, in all likelihood, be the last for them. They don't have the cash to fund any more expensive pay-offs or the payment of two CEO's simultaneously. Could be useful indeed.

If they have hired this patsy just to fire him with a large payout as they have done before, why? Where does this advantage them? If the end game is to bring the club to the brink of administration before they have an excuse to sell Auchenhowie and Ibrox, why not just sign another couple of donkeys and continue with the boycotts? As far as a drain on reserves go that would achieve the same result. Why go through this charade?

That means little though. They could very well have given him the guarantees he sought and then reneged on them the moment he walked through the front door. At that point he would have had a very serious decision to make - walk out because they proved themselves liars or to try to fight them from within.

We are being very hypothetical....

Absolutely and since we're being hypothetical.... another possibility is that they haven't reneged on any guarantees at all, but that Stockbridge misled Wallace as to the real state of the finances and that Wallace was left in situation where cutting costs the way he might have liked to do wasn't affordable (contractual pay-offs, redundancies etc).

Edited by Zappa