Not trusting an organisation hints more at issues of integrity than performance.

Could the RST have performed better in recent years? Of course it could. Could the Rangers support have performed better? Absolutely. I am happy to speak as I find, and in my view the Rangers support has been completely inadequate in addressing the many problems that have overtaken us. As a support, we have been outed as being borderline hopeless.

I look around at the various groups and see a support that has ceased to be a functioning support, but when I make the case publicly, I see accusations of negativity from the same person who happily dismisses the RST as being an organisation that he doesn't trust.

Let him make his own case - is his lack of trust in the RST about performance - or integrity?

Let's make sure that we are speaking about the same thing here ...

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/trust

1trust noun \ˈtrəst\

: belief that someone or something is reliable, good, honest, effective, etc.

: an arrangement in which someone's property or money is legally held or managed by someone else or by an organization (such as a bank) for usually a set period of time

: an organization that results from the creation of a trust

Full Definition of TRUST

a : assured reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of someone or something

b : one in which confidence is placed

a : dependence on something future or contingent : hope

b : reliance on future payment for property (as merchandise) delivered : credit <bought furniture on trust>

a : a property interest held by one person for the benefit of another

Now, you are putting yourself in the position of spokesman for a scheme to sell something. I am in the position of a 'customer', and I'm telling you no thanks. I am also telling you, politely, that the reason that I don't want what you are trying to sell me is that I do not trust the board of the organization who is offering their product for sale.

Before I buy a product I have to have a belief in that product or in the seller of that product.

The reality of a salesman, or spokesperson, is that that person first has to sell themselves as being reliable and trustworthy to a prospective customer before they can sell their product to that prospective customer.

I think you may have this situation a little bit ass-backwards. I do not require to have to make a case as to why I have a lack of trust in the board of the RST, you have to convince me that I should have a trust in RST. For sure, there is no way you will do that by stating that I am part of a group that is hopeless and dysfunctional, and is apparently to blame for the plight of Rangers.

I remain to be convinced that your approach will convince the majority of that hopeless group to sign up.

Let's make sure that we are speaking about the same thing here ...

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/trust

1trust noun \ˈtrəst\

: belief that someone or something is reliable, good, honest, effective, etc.

: an arrangement in which someone's property or money is legally held or managed by someone else or by an organization (such as a bank) for usually a set period of time

: an organization that results from the creation of a trust

Full Definition of TRUST

a : assured reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of someone or something

b : one in which confidence is placed

a : dependence on something future or contingent : hope

b : reliance on future payment for property (as merchandise) delivered : credit <bought furniture on trust>

a : a property interest held by one person for the benefit of another

Now, you are putting yourself in the position of spokesman for a scheme to sell something. I am in the position of a 'customer', and I'm telling you no thanks. I am also telling you, politely, that the reason that I don't want what you are trying to sell me is that I do not trust the board of the organization who is offering their product for sale.

Before I buy a product I have to have a belief in that product or in the seller of that product.

The reality of a salesman, or spokesperson, is that that person first has to sell themselves as being reliable and trustworthy to a prospective customer before they can sell their product to that prospective customer.

I think you may have this situation a little bit ass-backwards. I do not require to have to make a case as to why I have a lack of trust in the board of the RST, you have to convince me that I should have a trust in RST. For sure, there is no way you will do that by stating that I am part of a group that is hopeless and dysfunctional, and is apparently to blame for the plight of Rangers.

I remain to be convinced that your approach will convince the majority of that hopeless group to sign up.

You don't trust your fellow supporters on the RST board. You have made this abundantly clear.

You choose not to buy from them citing a lack of trust, which is entirely your right, but then get offended when I describe the Rangers support in less than glowing terms.

I believe that the Rangers support has been generally inadequate to deal with the many problems that we have encountered - but you go as far as to cite lack of trust as an issue in this dysfunctional family.

Welcome to the 'negative' camp.

You're still not getting a sale.

That is a shame - not for me personally - but for the future wellbeing of Rangers.

I would urge every fan to join BuyRangers and help make Rangers a fan-owned club.

With fan ownership, Rangers can flourish. Without it, we will surely perish.

So, 11 years of clean, unqualified accounts mean nothing? I hope this 'mistrust' is not based on Alan's incorrect opinions of 2010 which he plastered all over the Internet. Two chartered accountants disagreed with him. I will concede that he was not aware of all the facts at the time but a lot of damage was done to our reputation by his misguided actions.

So, 11 years of clean, unqualified accounts mean nothing? I hope this 'mistrust' is not based on Alan's incorrect opinions of 2010 which he plastered all over the Internet. Two chartered accountants disagreed with him. I will concede that he was not aware of all the facts at the time but a lot of damage was done to our reputation by his misguided actions.

I have no argument with you personally, I don't know you and because of that I shall not get into a protracted argument with you. Let me give you an analogy to help you understand my position.

When C1888c were beating Rangers easily under MON, it was not up to MON to tell us how he was able to do that. It was up to Rangers to figure out why that situation was the way it was. Eventually we worked it out.

I have no argument with you personally, I don't know you and because of that I shall not get into a protracted argument with you. Let me give you an analogy to help you understand my position.

When C1888c were beating Rangers easily under MON, it was not up to MON to tell us how he was able to do that. It was up to Rangers to figure out why that situation was the way it was. Eventually we worked it out.

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean, however as an neutral observer with no ties to either Rangers first or Buy Rangers, it appears to me that you are on this thread with the soul purpose of trying to undermine it.

perhaps you should stick to selling Rangers First.