Any vehicle that brings more shares into genuine Rangers supporters hands, closer to the point where we can have a worthwhile say in our club's affairs, or able to veto the sale of our Stadium, is to be welcomed.

While we all have the right to have our say on the pros and cons of all things Rangers, negative comments that are hardly new and are only there to attempt to adversely affect a share purchase vehicles success, surely must be avoided at this oh so important time in our club's existence.

I would refer back to the old saying, never more apt for things like this, that if you don't have anything good to say, say nothing.

Anything else is deflection tactics from the main point of the thread, not a contribution to it.

If someone posts something and others don't agree with it, they are to say nothing? This is wrong on so many levels, and to have an administrator agree with it, well.

It's a very different scenario, as you concede, so I don't really see the point in making the comparison. What I was getting at is do we really need to be bitching about one share purchase vehicle over another, at such a precarious time when what we really need is for fans to be buying into this concept in huge numbers. If bears want to avoid the RST one, go with the Rangers First option, and vice versa.

IMO both BuyRangers & RangersFirst should be promoting the other as a valid alternative/complimentary option, not have their members denegrating the other. I dont see the need to have a pop at one of the vehicles, when the bigger picture in this case is oh so much bigger. I have signed up to both, that surely should be the aim for both parties. A day may come in the future when they will have to work together for the common good to combine their voting strength against other shareholders who want to sell off our stadium or something similarly horrible, so lets see if we can keep it positive.

Tell me, how did that work out for you when Whyte and Green's mob were doing their plundering?

I do realise that this is a vastly different scenario, but as it is a discussion board, it doesn't seem right that you should be telling folk to keep their thoughts to themselves.

Do you think it might be better if you allowed bears to make up their own minds as to why, when and how they purchase shares if they are so inclined? You, sir, are entitled to post your preference, allow others to do the same.

To decline to participate is having a pop? There was no denigration or bitching in the post, only a reason for non-participation on the invite extended.

It looks as though I don't have a monopoly where negativity towards the Rangers support is concerned.

That reply that you are attempting to direct sarcasm at, has nothing to do with the Rangers' support in general, but rather the reply was purely directed at an organization.

That reply that you are attempting to direct sarcasm at, has nothing to do with the Rangers' support in general, but rather the reply was purely directed at an organization.

Your negativity towards the Rangers Supporters Trust, which, incidentally, is made up of Rangers supporters, is an attack on Rangers supporters.

You seem to despise negativity towards Rangers fans, except, it would appear, when it is you attacking your fellow fans.

It is you who is being negative.

It is you who is denigrating fellow fans.

It is you who does not trust an organisation which wants to empower each and every one of us - including you.

Your negativity towards the Rangers Supporters Trust, which, incidentally, is made up of Rangers supporters, is an attack on Rangers supporters.

You seem to despise negativity towards Rangers fans, except, it would appear, when it is you attacking your fellow fans.

It is you who is being negative.

It is you who is denigrating fellow fans.

It is you who does not trust an organisation which wants to empower each and every one of us - including you.

Do not put words in my mouth.

Perhaps I did not make myself clear. I do not trust the board of the RST. I have not denigrated anyone else intentionally, the supporters are free to do as they please and I have not said otherwise.

Perhaps I did not make myself clear. I do not trust the board of the RST. I have not denigrated anyone else intentionally, the supporters are free to do as they please and I have not said otherwise.

Since you have now said you don't trust the board of which I am a member I'd like to know what makes you say that.

Since you have now said you don't trust the board of which I am a member I'd like to know what makes you say that.

Come on plg, we all know that the Board have made huge mistakes previously - in fact, I would suggest that much of the distrust still goes back to the mass exodus of Board members a few years ago. Doesn't mean today's mistrust is based in fact or reality - but people's perception is their reality.

Come on plg, we all know that the Board have made huge mistakes previously - in fact, I would suggest that much of the distrust still goes back to the mass exodus of Board members a few years ago. Doesn't mean today's mistrust is based in fact or reality - but people's perception is their reality.

If the RST can be dismissed in such easy fashion - what on earth would we say about Rangers itself?

If a few mistakes, whatever they were, mean that the RST can't be trusted, it seems logical then that Rangers can't be trusted for the errors of its board, and if that is the case, we shouldn't be handing over our money to it.

And if trust is such an issue, can we support a splinter group from the RST - Rangers First?

If someone on here states that they don't trust the RST, who is it they don't trust and why is it they don't trust them?

If an organisation can be dismissed as easily as this for past errors or misjudgements, I would imagine that the same standard will be applied to Rangers itself.

If there is an allegation to make about the current RST board, let it be made.

You said that you don't trust the RST.

Do you trust Rangers?