I have no idea what this is supposed to mean, however as an neutral observer with no ties to either Rangers first or Buy Rangers, it appears to me that you are on this thread with the soul purpose of trying to undermine it.

perhaps you should stick to selling Rangers First.

I have no ties to, or preference for RangersFirst. I have nothing to sell and I think you are reading something that is not there. I have not asked anyone to favour any thing, I have merely stated my opinion.

I have no ties to, or preference for RangersFirst. I have nothing to sell and I think you are reading something that is not there. I have not asked anyone to favour any thing, I have merely stated my opinion.

That accusation annoys me - as part of RF I have never undermined the actions of the RST - I'm a member myself.

Personally I don't see the need, if RF is a success then it will help Rangers, if BR is a success it will help Rangers...either way I get what i want and what I care about. I prefer RF's model but anyone getting involved should be commended.

It's the average fan that is the important one in either organisation. As without them (us) there is no way to help the club

That accusation annoys me - as part of RF I have never undermined the actions of the RST - I'm a member myself.

Personally I don't see the need, if RF is a success then it will help Rangers, if BR is a success it will help Rangers...either way I get what i want and what I care about. I prefer RF's model but anyone getting involved should be commended.

It's the average fan that is the important one in either organisation. As without them (us) there is no way to help the club

Frankie has stated on another thread that if both schemes came together they would be far stronger. Would you like to comment?

Frankie has stated on another thread that if both schemes came together they would be far stronger. Would you like to comment?

Well that's down to the members of both organisations to decide - OMOV

I would need to understand the proposal. RF is about buying as a means to getting ACT where as BR is about pure FO from my understanding so which one would take precedence?

I think they are two different vehicles that offer choice. I assume we will all vote in similar ways at the GM

Well that's down to the members of both organisations to decide - OMOV

I would need to understand the proposal. RF is about buying as a means to getting ACT where as BR is about pure FO from my understanding so which one would take precedence?

I think they are two different vehicles that offer choice. I assume we will all vote in similar ways at the GM

So, from that are we to understand that there are no plans to attempt to bring the two organisations in to work together?

So, from that are we to understand that there are no plans to attempt to bring the two organisations in to work together?

Not that I know of - as a member of RF and the RST I don't see the issue as some do. I think we should be positive about each of the organisations and let the support choose which option they think is right for them and the club.

All this 'my ball' stuff doesn't sit well with me. At the end of the day it's about our football team that we all love. Not about egos. If it's good for Rangers and the Rangers support then I'll be happy

Not that I know of - as a member of RF and the RST I don't see the issue as some do. I think we should be positive about each of the organisations and let the support choose which option they think is right for them and the club.

All this 'my ball' stuff doesn't sit well with me. At the end of the day it's about our football team that we all love. Not about egos. If it's good for Rangers and the Rangers support then I'll be happy

I was under the impression that some of your leading lights did just that fairly recently. Anyway, thanks for answering.

I am quite sure there are a number of concerned supporters out there that have actually signed up to both, like myself. If they were joined would I sign up at double the amount? Probably not. So with the current situation of having two vehicles, it is working in the sense that, in this one individual instance, they are both getting a small contribution from me towards their share purchase ambitions.

Roll that out into many tens or hundreds of supporters that may fall into the same category as me, which is effectively one of giving support to fans groups that get off their backside and try to do something positive, then I can see there being a real advantage in there being two vehicles, for the moment. Lets get the shares bought first, and then we can worry about the politics later. To try to get the politics sorted at the outset is where we have fallen down over the years and prevented us from getting our own club in order by ourselves.