Just read this article by Waddell. Sounds as if it could have been written by the likes of the Union of Fools.

When will the penny finally drop that Dave King has not got and is not going to invest this mythical £30million?

He's disappeared. Won't be back. Won't hear from him again.Lets move on.....

dave king is utterly irrelevant to the need for a new honest board who will run us properly. the only and i do mean only way we will get that is scaling up the boycott.

is we are lucky the new honest board will not reject kings millions like this one but thats a side issue.

dave king is utterly irrelevant to the need for a new honest board who will run us properly. the only and i do mean only way we will get that is scaling up the boycott.

is we are lucky the new honest board will not reject kings millions like this one but thats a side issue.

And who will this new honest board consist of? How will they get elected? You need to look at this first of all.

King is not going to invest millions. Get over it. He has led people up the garden path and has now disappeared.

And who will this new honest board consist of? How will they get elected? You need to look at this first of all.

King is not going to invest millions. Get over it. He has led people up the garden path and has now disappeared.

Why do you keep trolling threads repeating the same things over and over again?

Did you see Frankie's recent thread? Have a read here - A polite reminder

who they are is irrelevant as long as they run rangers the way the fans demand. the shareholders will find and elect them or the boycott will remain.

who they are is irrelevant as long as they run rangers the way the fans demand. the shareholders will find and elect them or the boycott will remain.

Will these individuals be standing for election at the forthcoming AGM? Do we know who they are?

they better be. the shereholders may know who they are, i don't.

Very interesting indeed. I shall look out for these people when I get my AGM ballot paper through and see how they intend to raise much needed funds.I may even vote for them. Who knows

Just read this article by Waddell. Sounds as if it could have been written by the likes of the Union of Fools.

The irony is palpable.

Not so much for an opinion, for which everyone is entitled but moreso a continuing refusal to recognise certain aspects of our situation.................Perhaps the 'Blind Loyal' would be a kinder and more accurate tag for you, Rab.

Edited by buster.