I don't think it a sensible use of time trying to explain it to you as I haven't a spare 6 months.

Some on here you can debate with, others like you refuse to 'to see' or acknowledge certain facts or issues, in such a way that goes beyond a differing opinion.

The bottomline is that you are either thick, easily led or at it (as in poor agitating).

I apoligise for the directness of language but sometimes there is no other choice if you want to put a point accross.

If you don't share the same opinion as me on certain issues then that's too bad. Unfortunately football is like that regardless of who you support.

I don't think we needed your pompous reply though did we? Smacks of total arrogance IMO

We could have made a fortune on the way up. If we wanted to.

By playing a bunch of kids peanuts? Wouldn't have worked IMO.

I'm not Ally's greatest admirer as Rangers manager but going for experience was the best way to get us back to the top division in shortest timescale. Yes it cost us a lot of money but he had a job to do and he is nearly there

I'm not Ally's greatest admirer as Rangers manager but going for experience was the best way to get us back to the top division in shortest timescale. Yes it cost us a lot of money but he had a job to do and he is nearly there

We could have got experience on £500 a week, £1000 a week, there was absolutely no need for us to throw 5,7,8,10 grand a week at mercenaries. We could have got players who actually wanted to play for us and who wouldn't go hiding.

There certainly are a group of fans who want to wait for everything. Over the last couple of years when it was obvious we were bleeding money, the same crowd were advocating we "wait for the accounts to be published"

Well we see where waiting has got us ...........

yeah they should have acted without knowing the facts. i can see your line of thinking there.....

We could have got experience on £500 a week, £1000 a week, there was absolutely no need for us to throw 5,7,8,10 grand a week at mercenaries. We could have got players who actually wanted to play for us and who wouldn't go hiding.

But would these experienced guys on £500 p.w or £1000 p.w have been good enough? Who were you thinking of ?

Don't forget the added pressure of playing for Rangers which some players(experienced or not) wouldn't be able to handle

jon daly went from 800 quid a week to 9k a week at rangers. you telling me we couldn't have got him or better for 1.5k.

even graham wallace says the player were signed on crazy contracts.

new deal for jig ffs. we could have spent half the 50 million we did to get out bottom league and had 25 million more in the bank. giving us arround 37 million going into div 2.