Give Scottish FA What For.

Guest wilber55

Guest wilber55

I feel Walter Smith has done a wonderful service for the Scottish FA when he took over the National Team. They were in a state were no one would touch them with a ten foot pole and now they treat him like this. They need to hear from supporters what they feel and Walter Smith does not deserve how he is being treated by them. I sent them the e-mail to the address below and we should all tell these ******* what we think of them.

info@scottishfa.co.uk

I feel Walter Smith has done a wonderful service for the Scottish FA when he took over the National Team. They were in a state were no one would touch them with a ten foot pole and now they treat him like this. They need to hear from supporters what they feel and Walter Smith does not deserve how he is being treated by them. I sent them the e-mail to the address below and we should all tell these ******* what we think of them.

info@scottishfa.co.uk

Sorry i don't agree, i can see where the SFA are coming from. They had a manager with an 18 month contract now they have to pay top price to get a new manager. Success for a manager is expected not an extra. Rangers should pay up to get the man they\we want.

Guest wilber55

No problem with paying compensation, but a little consideration and respect would be nice. These same executive had to sneak out the back door of Hampden.

I doubt other managers will be so aprehensive about taking the job now walter has straightened the place out. walter owes the sfa nothing. And it wasnt that long ago David Taylor refused to be drawn into discussions about Walters future. Hardly giving your manager a vote of confidence is it considering walter saved his arse after the fiasco that was Berti voghts.

Walter didn't quite have a cast iron 18 month contract, there was a clause meaning he had no job security after November. They could let him go with no compensation if he didn't qualify for Euro 2008 which is really an unrealistic target.

So he really had nine months left, compared to a new three year contract with obviously more money. His job also looks pretty secure at Rangers as SDM can't afford another sacking to make his reputation fall further.

The SFA have been totally unjustified for their actions and should have allowed a man that saved their jobs to leave with a bit of dignity instead of dragging him through the courts and the gutter press.

Rangers were happy to pay compensation but only a reasonable amount and not the 1M demanded by the SFA.

Taylor needs to go now, he was incompetent when it came to sacking Bertie and now is incompetent about letting go the man who saved his job.

The SFA is rotten to the core and only WS painted over that by his incredible turnaround of the team.

Rangers have not been completely innocent but the SFA have been nothing short of disgusting.

Taylor and his cronies should have been grateful for Walters contribution and accepted the compensation which was on offer.

I hope the matter does go to court and it exposes them for what they are - a bunch of petty, talentless non-entities without a clue.

They are saying they need the money due to having to pay compensation for the new manager.

So what happens if Rangers pay a load and they then appoint someone like Burns without a fee?

They will be a bunch of con-merchants. Or does it mean that Burns has been ruled out and they are after the likes of Moyes?