Another question, this time for Bears that were accross in Kirkcaldy for the Raith game.

Did anyone spot the Easdales ?

They weren't in the set of Willie Vass pic's, which is the first time for a while that I can remember that being the case.

They were not at Kirkcaldy.

Do you reckon the Easdales might be leaving the stage soon ?

Hopefully.

The Rizvi pic opportunity made me start to think that the 'engineering' may be underway.

I think it was just another sign of the utter contempt the convicted VAT fraudster holds for Rangers and its fans, just another in his long line of F*&k You's.

The Rizvi pic opportunity made me start to think that the 'engineering' may be underway.

I think it was just another sign of the utter contempt the convicted VAT fraudster holds for Rangers and its fans, just another in his long line of F*&k You's.

Given that Rizvi was previously named as the man behind BPH and BPH played a major part in the EGM requisition to appoint James Easdale to the PLC board, is not possible that the Easdales are actually working with or working for BPH and/or Rizvi?

Given that Rizvi was previously named as the man behind BPH and BPH played a major part in the EGM requisition to appoint James Easdale to the PLC board, is not possible that the Easdales are actually working with or working for BPH and/or Rizvi?

Absolutely, I thought that was a given.

The Express on the latest developments.

Malaysian doesn’t want to buy into Rangers

THE Malaysian linked with investing in Rangers, Datuk Faizoull Bin Ahmad, has broken his silence on his meeting with Sandy Easdale and insisted he had no idea why convicted fraudster Rafat Rizvi was there.

rangers-511354.jpg

brox officials thought Rizvi, who is wanted by Interpol, was Bin Ahmad’s advisor. But following embarrassment back in his homeland, the Malaysian has been forced to issue a statement.

Bin Ahmad is not interested in investing in Rangers, but claims an unnamed compatriot wants to buy the club. Easdale, the chairman of Rangers’ football board, was pictured last week with Felda United director Bin Ahmad and Rizvi, amid suggestions the Glasgow club was seeking investment.

Rangers insisted they weren’t aware Rizvi was attending the meeting and said the encounter was set up to forge youth development links between them and Malaysian football.

They also claimed Rizvi was Bin Ahmad’s advisor.

But the revelations caused unease in Bin Ahmad’s homeland and he was under pressure from politicians to provide an explanation.

Bin Ahmad said: “I have no idea who Rafat Rizvi is. He somehow wound up together with me and the media picked it up claiming I know him.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/511354/Malaysian-doesn-t-want-to-buy-into-Rangers

It would rather go against the Toxic advice that is close at hand, usually things are done for a reason and this was a sensitive issue.

Meeting up with Rizvi publicly in Glasgow would have presented obvious dangers to further destabilise matters when looking for finance and for Deloittes to sign off on the accounts (appreciate this may already be in hand). The advice would surely have been to hold the meeting elsewhere or at least not appear in public together, unless they wanted the pic's published................