Those pesky rebel fans again eh?, trying to harm the club again!

I don't think the UoF are perfect or that they've necessarily got everything spot on since they formed, but they're definitely spot on with this Easdale & Rizvi stuff because the Club should never be associated with someone like Rizvi via a Club director like Easdale, so it makes Sandy Easdale's position untenable.

The only thing I think the UoF have gotten wrong here (and also in their previous statement/s about this subject) is that they should be going even further and calling for the removal James Easdale from the PLC board too because he also appears to be directly associated with Rizvi.

I don't think the UoF are perfect or that they've necessarily got everything spot on since they formed, but they're definitely spot on with this Easdale & Rizvi stuff because the Club should never be associated with someone like Rizvi via a Club director like Easdale, so it makes Sandy Easdale's position untenable.

The only thing I think the UoF have gotten wrong here (and also in their previous statement/s about this subject) is that they should be going even further and calling for the removal James Easdale from the PLC board too because he also appears to be directly associated with Rizvi.

James Easdale gets locked in a large cupboard between matchdays, although he doe gets conversation classes Mon-Fri between 4 and 5pm.

Seriously, I think the UoF are right to concentrate on Sandy Easdale (the convicted fraudster / alledged shadow director of RIFC), the individual who is clearly the front of the 'mysterious' and the man meeting Rizvi.

If Sandy had to leave then James isn't capable of filling the gap.

Back in the day (May 2013*) Chris Morgan was considered for a similar/additional role (occasionally vocal front) to help fill the shoes of Green but the negotiated outcome seemed to have James join the board of RIFC and then the 'mysterious' had to have Sandy Easdale act as a shadow director via TRFC.

*http://rangers.g3dhosting.com/regulatory_news_article/304

Seriously, I think the UoF are right to concentrate on Sandy Easdale (the convicted fraudster / alledged shadow director of RIFC), the individual who is clearly the front of the 'mysterious' and the man meeting Rizvi.

The two brothers are practically joined at the hip though and they are clearly in this together, so for me it's imperative that when calling for the removal of Sandy Easdale, we should be calling for the removal of his brother too, especially when his brother sits on the PLC board and has a vote on extremely important matters.

If Sandy were removed, he would still be calling shots via his brother James, so they both need to go.

Aye, should be letting the fraudsters get on with the the good job they are doing.

copyright: Reme Moses

aye........you wonder what motivates Reme Moses.

you can't blame it all on tims on the wind up or useful idiots ( are there people who are idiotic to the degree of lunacy ?)

You've got to think that money must be changing hands for the use of such a platform

The two brothers are practically joined at the hip though and they are clearly in this together, so for me it's imperative that when calling for the removal of Sandy Easdale, we should be calling for the removal of his brother too, especially when his brother sits on the PLC board and has a vote on extremely important matters.

If Sandy were removed, he would still be calling shots via his brother James, so they both need to go.

Until you get to the root, there will always be someone there fronting it.

In this case, there is a director of TRFC with a dodgy past, meeting with the mysterious RR (possibly already involved+) with a dodgy past talking about our future.

The UoF statement cleverly ties in Somers and Crighton.

If Easdale was to 'fall' (perhaps as planned) then James would follow on.

aye........you wonder what motivates Reme Moses.

you can't blame it all on tims on the wind up or useful idiots ( are there people who are idiotic to the degree of lunacy ?)

You've got to think that money must be changing hands for the use of such a platform

At levels beyond Reme there may be 'interests' and particular agendas.... but generally with Reme, it's probably a mix of lunacy, agitation and differing opinions.