Hardly. Overseas supporters usually have a special relation to the team and the club. Me like him most likely crave to be at Ibrox ... but can't. It hurts us to see the place empty, hardly anyone there to support the team. People may hate the board or give them contempt to no end ... at the end of the day though, you are not solely go to a game to hand money to the company and the board. It is a fine edge there and no one answer for all the problems.

Our Canadian friend is a Bear like anyone else and if he's annoyed that Ibrox is empty, we should be able to accept that (instead of level some undue flak at him).

Being overseas changes little. I've been overseas for 14 years. If anything it gives you a BETTER insight into the Club because you use online media to stay updated more, or most ex-pats do anyway.

If the OP isn't aware of the very legitimate reasons for fans staying away then it is also valid for others to question why not.

Nope, he's just proving the type of character he is and definitions for that are easily to find.

I'll take that as a backwards compliment given how in recent years, you have proved yourself so consistant in the judgment of character, pity it was always wrong !!

:seal:

The Scots don't usually have it this easy with Ze Germans !! :D

Edited by buster.

He should just look in the section called 'fiction'....

Fiction ? Holy shit man. Explain the 70 million that has been pissed up a wall since admin. You believe that it was all legitimate expenditure ? Your prerogative to believe that but, wow. Simply, wow

Being overseas changes little. I've been overseas for 14 years. If anything it gives you a BETTER insight into the Club because you use online media to stay updated more, or most ex-pats do anyway.

If the OP isn't aware of the very legitimate reasons for fans staying away then it is also valid for others to question why not.

Each to his own. As I said, Ibrox shouldn't be only 1/5th full during an important cup game. Be it 1998, 2006 or 2014. Had the team played away from home, I reckon that the away end would have been sold out.

There are numerous reasons for not having a decent crowd on a Tuesday night. Right now, people whip uo the idea that they will "force" the board out by not coming. It is anyone's guess whether that will actually work (and I doubt it very much). What is does is denying the company and the club to keep running smoothly as a football club. Or do people really believe that the income from such a game as tonight's is also being syphoned away by the evil leeches instead of being used against the running costs?

Each to his own. As I said, Ibrox shouldn't be only 1/5th full during an important cup game. Be it 1998, 2006 or 2014. Had the team played away from home, I reckon that the away end would have been sold out.

There are numerous reasons for not having a decent crowd on a Tuesday night. Right now, people whip uo the idea that they will "force" the board out by not coming. It is anyone's guess whether that will actually work (and I doubt it very much). What is does is denying the company and the club to keep running smoothly as a football club. Or do people really believe that the income from such a game as tonight's is also being syphoned away by the evil leeches instead of being used against the running costs?

Don't blame the fans for not attending.

If they had an open, honest and transparent Board with prudent fiscal management the stands would be far more full.

The Club isn't being run smoothly because since Green came in there has been no prudent management, no much needed redundancies, no improving of revenue streams. Basically no forward progress. But plenty of wasteful expenditures.

Want to blame anyone for the club not running smoothly ? Look at the a Blazers and Officers of the club, not the fans

An empty Ibrox should be a concern for all,ok maybe tonight against ICT in a League cup tie when there is CL football on TV can be used as an excuse for low crowds,but there can be no doubt more and more fans are showing their distrust/disgust in the cabal that is running/ruining the club as the real reason.

CL football on TV an excuse for watching Rangers??? wtf are you implying here Ian? Rangers are no longer who they used to be eh!? Did we actually die in 2012?

forget about who is trying to run our club right now,we really need all your bums in the seats at Ibrox,otherwise we are toast,and that is a fact.

People who left Scotland before the internet took over the world made a decision to enhance their careers and let Rangers go. I have no problem with that, but the internet has connected them again to something they thought they had lost - and were prepared to lose.

It doesn't come across well when overseas fans criticise home-based fans for not turning out in large numbers, especially given our current circumstances.

CL football on TV an excuse for watching Rangers??? wtf are you implying here Ian? Rangers are no longer who they used to be eh!? Did we actually die in 2012?

forget about who is trying to run our club right now,we really need all your bums in the seats at Ibrox,otherwise we are toast,and that is a fact.

Even with arses on seats we could be toast. The Custodians have no plans to improve the clubs financial infrastructure other than "hopefully we get promoted". There is zero long term vision.

And even with the stands full there is no guarantee they won't waste the cash, as has happened so many times already.

If they had an open, honest and transparent Board with prudent fiscal management the stands would be far more full.

You really struggle to comprehend why some fans are blaming some fans for the reason why the club is in financial trouble after the very same fans stood up to the plate and backed the club,saved the club?.The Rangers fans were always famous world wide but even more so in recent times for the their tremendous loyalty since we got voted out of the SPL.

One ought to ask how people know that the current board doesn't do that, but as I see in the other thread the 70m are thrown into the mix, debate is already done for the night.

Just one thing: the fans not attending are no holy warriors here that are beyond criticism. They have their reasons and at the end of the day one has to accept that. I don't have to like it though or should be denied from voicing my discontent either. Same goes for wasp.