CL football on TV an excuse for watching Rangers??? wtf are you implying here Ian? Rangers are no longer who they used to be eh!? Did we actually die in 2012?

forget about who is trying to run our club right now,we really need all your bums in the seats at Ibrox,otherwise we are toast,and that is a fact.

We are toast as it is!,right now!

forget about who is trying to run our club right now,we really need all your bums in the seats at Ibrox,otherwise we are toast,and that is a fact.

Wasp.......What are your views on Easdale meeting Rizvi and one way or another the club taking the Colin Nish out of the support with what they claimed in the aftermath ?

One ought to ask how people know that the current board doesn't do that, but as I see in the other thread the 70m are thrown into the mix, debate is already done for the night.

Just one thing: the fans not attending are no holy warriors here that are beyond criticism. They have their reasons and at the end of the day one has to accept that. I don't have to like it though or should be denied from voicing my discontent either. Same goes for wasp.

He/she?, is accusing Rangers fans for killing the club!,which is simply a lie!

One ought to ask how people know that the current board doesn't do that, but as I see in the other thread the 70m are thrown into the mix, debate is already done for the night.

Just one thing: the fans not attending are no holy warriors here that are beyond criticism. They have their reasons and at the end of the day one has to accept that. I don't have to like it though or should be denied from voicing my discontent either. Same goes for wasp.

You aren't being denied the right. Who tried to silence you ? Nobody.

70 million in 2 years and you are defending their fiscal management ? They just settled with someone whom they could have fired, because they had grounds to do so. Instead, they paid him another chunk of change to walk away a second time. Rumor had it that McCoists wage cut hasn't taken effect..... If so, would that be prudent fiscal management ?

How about accepting a Wonga loan that they did before Letham stepped in ?

People who left Scotland before the internet took over the world made a decision to enhance their careers and let Rangers go. I have no problem with that, but the internet has connected them again to something they thought they had lost - and were prepared to lose.

It doesn't come across well when overseas fans criticise home-based fans for not turning out in large numbers, especially given our current circumstances.

Hey! Hildy screw you, I probably spend more money on my club in a year,than most supposed Bears typing into Rangers sites(you know the ones always asking for free screaning of games) ever do.

Me and my fellow north American Bears spend a minimum $300 a year alone,just to receive RTV.

Hey! Hildy screw you, I probably spend more money on my club in a year,than most supposed Bears typing into Rangers sites(you know the ones always asking for free screaning of games) ever do.

Me and my fellow north American Bears spend a minimum $300 a year alone,just to receive RTV.

Enough of the language. And enough of the "I'm a better fan than you" nonsense.

Consider it a warning.

And that makes you a better Rangers fan than any other Rangers fan?

FWIW, I don't agree with Hildys' post