I laugh when I see folk criticising fans for going or not going.

Late 60s early 70s we would be laughed at for going to Ibrox, 'still going to see that sh--e' would be the refrain when getting off the Supporters bus at the local pub.

The same ones giving the abuse were the new ST holders in the late 80s and 90s.

Everyone to their own, as the saying goes'

To each and everyone who have made the conscious decision not to renew or not attend at all under the present regime I doff my cap you're better men than me.

In fairness to yourself and other disabled fans Billy, the size of the waiting list for season tickets for the disabled fans must have played a massive part in forcing your hand.

There's been a lot of exaggeration on this topic because even under completely normal circumstances the crowd for a 2nd round League Cup game like last night would typically only have been somewhere around 20k, possibly up around 25k on a good night, so given the current circumstances at the Club, only getting a crowd of 15k to 16k wasn't exactly unexpected when you consider that only just over 23k season tickets have been sold which is 13k to 14k less STs sold than last season.