He/she?, is accusing Rangers fans for killing the club!,which is simply a lie!

Matter of fact, it is simple maths. Clubs cover their costs to a large extent from gate receipts and season ticket sales. Not just in Scotland. If the support decides - for one reason or another - not to attend games, it drains the club of means to sustain itself.

I know all the arguments about our boards previous failures and shortcomings and they need to be chased and condemned for that and rightly so. There is no arguing about that. But at this moment and time, with empty war chests, it stops the club (and not exactly the company) from functioning like it should do.

craig

How about accepting a Wonga loan that they did before Letham stepped in ?

Good on Letham, he just received a third of the interest Laxey were looking for. That hate-figure did not receive any.

Don't blame the fans for not attending.

Sounds a bit like denying to debate that opinion.

Matter of fact, it is simple maths. Clubs cover their costs to a large extent from gate receipts and season ticket sales. Not just in Scotland. If the support decides - for one reason or another - not to attend games, it drains the club of means to sustain itself.

I know all the arguments about our boards previous failures and shortcomings and they need to be chased and condemned for that and rightly so. There is no arguing about that. But at this moment and time, with empty war chests, it stops the club (and not exactly the company) from functioning like it should do.

then the board should go in favour of one that can attract the fans back. we are gone only one thing will remedy the situation and only the board can do it.

Aye,true,but the question is why are the fans not turning up now?,this is the real problem and the club are doing nothing to address this,less than nothing in fact!,in my eyes they are draining the finances of the Rangers fans and will continue to suck the last penny out of the Rangers fans for their own selfish greed until there is nothing left,do you really blame fans for not wanting to line the parasites pockets?.

It wasn't that long ago that there was 35,000 plus turning up to watch Rangers playing very poor teams. Many who have now stopped coming are just men/women, whose patience with those who have treated them with indifference to the point of contempt, has become exhausted. When people become fed up, in any walk of life, there is a tendency to walk away. That probably happens in Alberta, as well, Wasp. No one is doubting that you put money into the club through Rangers TV but I suspect that the width of the Atlantic might contribute to you not fully appreciating the ongoing suffering that many home based Rangers people have experienced.

Edited by Tom Davison
Missed words

Hey! Hildy screw you, I probably spend more money on my club in a year,than most supposed Bears typing into Rangers sites(you know the ones always asking for free screaning of games) ever do.

Me and my fellow north American Bears spend a minimum $300 a year alone,just to receive RTV.

Whoopteedoo !!!!!

I know people who probably spend a lot more just travelling to the games.

To each and everyone who have made the conscious decision not to renew or not attend at all under the present regime I doff my cap you're better men than me.

CL football on TV an excuse for watching Rangers??? wtf are you implying here Ian? Rangers are no longer who they used to be eh!? Did we actually die in 2012?

forget about who is trying to run our club right now,we really need all your bums in the seats at Ibrox,otherwise we are toast,and that is a fact.

Sounds like your brains dead and your comments actually disgust me. it tears the hearts out of fans not attending home games. you might not mind the fact that the current board are running our club into the ground but there are quite a few that do. thats why there are empty seats. The current board expected the blind loyalty (that you demand as well) of the fans to finance their raping of our club but its not going to happen.

To actually blame the fans that are staying away just shows how ignorant and oblivious you are to the current state of affairs at Ibrox. you really should do some homework from that comfy armchair of yours (right after you pull your head out of your arse) before you start berrating anybody on here.

us stay away fans have been forced to make a choice for the good of the club we love. not because we wanted to, we had to. and its lucky for the club that we do, our actions just might save that mighty Rangers that you speak of in the long term. so the likes of you can pay your 150 quid a year on rangers TV.