Guest Rangers Report

Guest Rangers Report

The Rangers Report Podcast sat down with Richard Atkinson of Supporters Direct Scotland to discuss the prospects of Rangers First.

Give it a listen as you decide whether or not you plan on investing in the fan ownership plan.

You can listen on Podbean or iTunes.

Plus we'd love to hear some feedback on the pod as we incorporate more guests going forward.

WATP

I have listened to the podcast from the first episode - Enjoy it, even if I don't agree with every opinion held.

I would probably add that I think the stereo audio (If that is the right term) can be a bit annoying to me - as I'm someone who often only has one ear bud in. Though a minor complaint amongst an enjoyable experience.

Also seen on twitter that RF doubled their shareholding at the last share issue - good news

It's over 300k I'm sure - a good start! Once all of the donations come in that were signed up from the share issue I'm sure twitter said it will put them at over .5% of the club. So still a long way to go.

After admission of the Open Offer shares 300,000 shares would be about 0.37% of the company, so if pending payments will put RF over 0.5% it would be about 400,000 shares.

Pretty loose calculations though because you're talking about pending payments which haven't been used to buy shares yet and the share price has been tumbling too.

Edited by Zappa
typo

After admission of the Open Offer shares 300,000 shares would be about 0.37% of the company, so if pending payments will put RF over 0.5% it would be about 400,000 shares.

Pretty loose calculations though because you're talking about pending payments which haven't been used to buy shares yet and the share price has been tumbling too.

There was the deadline of early on Friday last week and I believe there is a 2 or 3 day lag between signing up for gocardless and the money being drawn down (iirc) so there was still a fair few £s from the extra members last week and even this week it is still continuing to grow.

I've been pleased to see the number of life memberships keep rising too - at £500 a go they are contributing more than 2500 shares at the current price

There was the deadline of early on Friday last week and I believe there is a 2 or 3 day lag between signing up for gocardless and the money being drawn down (iirc) so there was still a fair few £s from the extra members last week and even this week it is still continuing to grow.

I've been pleased to see the number of life memberships keep rising too - at £500 a go they are contributing more than 2500 shares at the current price

I'm one of them:smokin:

I hope RF holds onto every penny they have left and every penny brought in until there's a new share/rights issue because the share price is almost certain to be lower at that point than ever before.