Draw for the next round of the cup - Rangers v St Johnstone

With a fully fit squad I think we could give them a good game and maybe even win it, but there would definitely be serious trouble before and after the match.

It's a tough call, but I'd rather avoid them for the moment and take them on when we're stronger.

I've always felt the trouble aspect has been well overplayed between us. You have to go back to the nineties for any trouble on the boat going across and since then a few verbals has only came about. Remember being on the tims boat (they were at home that day so they get the boat) and bears queuing up besides tim with IRA tats on for a newspaper.

Even living back home during the 9iar years I never saw very much outside of a few haymakers.

The worst, if I'd even call it that, I've heard happened was two years ago inside Ibrox and to this day I think the boy is a legend.

I've always felt the trouble aspect has been well overplayed between us. You have to go back to the nineties for any trouble on the boat going across and since then a few verbals has only came about. Remember being on the tims boat (they were at home that day so they get the boat) and bears queuing up besides tim with IRA tats on for a newspaper.

Even living back home during the 9iar years I never saw very much outside of a few haymakers.

The worst, if I'd even call it that, I've heard happened was two years ago inside Ibrox and to this day I think the boy is a legend.

The bitterness has deepened even further over the past couple of years though mate.

Before the shit hit the fan for us in 2012 I remember quite a lot of trouble in my local area on the evening of Old Firm matches with pretty big street fights, stabbings and all sorts of madness. There was almost always trouble in the local pubs as well and now I think it would be even worse.

The bitterness has deepened even further over the past couple of years though mate.

Before the shit hit the fan for us in 2012 I remember quite a lot of trouble in my local area on the evening of Old Firm matches with pretty big street fights, stabbings and all sorts of madness. There was almost always trouble in the local pubs as well and now I think it would be even worse.

The Neil Lennon stuff certainly made things much more intense, and we played them 7 times in the 2010/11 season

Do you live a tim infested area.:P

The only trouble in Clydebank in OF days were in tim pubs. Tim on tim. Win, lose or draw.

Agree the bitterness has intensified and there will be arseholes looking for an easy target but in the main any bother will be in usual the haunts that has propensity for dafties.

Do you live a tim infested area.:P

The only trouble in Clydebank in OF days were in tim pubs. Tim on tim. Win, lose or draw.

Agree the bitterness has intensified and there will be arseholes looking for an easy target but in the main any bother will be in usual the haunts that has propensity for dafties.

I live in North Lanarkshire, so yes, there's a lot of tims. It's probably a pretty even balance in the area though and that's why there's sometimes serious trouble.

The common factor is always alcohol.