Draw for the next round of the cup - Rangers v St Johnstone

talking of 5-1, the biggest regret I have as a Rangers fan is the 5-1 game of 1988.

5-1 up with half an hour to go, Celtic a total shambles and we decide to take the foot off the gas and play with them like a cat with a mouse when we should have been putting as many past them as possible. We could have got another two at least on that day.

We could have got double figures that day. We were absolutely MILES ahead of them. Unless mistaken, I think McCoist said the exact same thing as you did post-game. I am sure I read somewhere that he was livid with the rest of the team because it was an opportunity to really stick it to them.

The Tims know we took it easy in the last 25 minutes that day too. Trust me, that 5-1 mauling hurts them to this day

talking of 5-1, the biggest regret I have as a Rangers fan is the 5-1 game of 1988.

5-1 up with half an hour to go, Celtic a total shambles and we decide to take the foot off the gas and play with them like a cat with a mouse when we should have been putting as many past them as possible. We could have got another two at least on that day.

We could have got double figures that day. We were absolutely MILES ahead of them. Unless mistaken, I think McCoist said the exact same thing as you did post-game. I am sure I read somewhere that he was livid with the rest of the team because it was an opportunity to really stick it to them.

The Tims know we took it easy in the last 25 minutes that day too. Trust me, that 5-1 mauling hurts them to this day