BH you are more than welcome to travel to an away game on our RSC bus to experience first hand some of the issues we face - im think Easter Road or Tynecastle where we will no doubt be pulled and searched by the Police etc

Personality clashes and past fall-outs should be able to be overcome, but if they can't, then I don't understand how you could have seen yourself as a suitable candidate for this at all if you're irreversibly banned and/or a persona non grata on the biggest Rangers forum.

Mr Dingwall did offer to reinstate me in 2010, an offer I politely declined.

Did you not make the point that (a) the actual numbers of active contributors are a tiny percentage of the alleged membership (b) that online fans are themselves a tiny proprtion of all the supporters i.e. people who go to games and © I would make the point that I was elected despite outright opposition from FF ( to put it mildly).

I have no plans to apply to FF again.

Anyone from that forum who wishes to contact me may do so through the email address which will be up after 6 October.

BH you are more than welcome to travel to an away game on our RSC bus to experience first hand some of the issues we face - im think Easter Road or Tynecastle where we will no doubt be pulled and searched by the Police etc

An offer I'll be very happy to accept :cheers:, says he not knowing where your bus leaves from :D

Of course I'm sure you do not carry any alcohol on your bus so you will have no problems if you are stopped. :drink:

Then your guys all have to turn up at the Gersnet Dinner, hows that?

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Well considering some of the stuff that's been posted about me on there and the identity of the site owner, that's just something I'm going to have to live with.

Without derailing the thread, generally the old saying............'no smoke without fire' is apt here.............and you'd do well to admit it instead of always playing the 'innocent party'.

People dealing with you should be 'very careful'.

Without derailing the thread, generally the old saying............'no smoke without fire' is apt here.............and you'd do well to admit it instead of always playing the 'innocent party'.

People dealing with you should be 'very careful'.

I've never been on FF. Tell us why this is so.

I've never been on FF. Tell us why this is so.

I don't think this the place to make specific references to things that are out there and other more recent ones that aren't as yet.

I wiil say that it's heavily ironic that the term 'grass' has been used in connection with FS and his bid as a shareholder to clear some of the fog surrounding RIFC and it's version of corporate governance.

I'll also say more generally (without going into great detail at this point/on this thread) for the support as a whole that it is my belief that if BH was to be an 'office-bearer' on the fansboard that he would be used/played by the incumbent RIFC board as part of their bid to control/manage the fansboard............ Hence, be careful.

Another day and another thread, I'd gladly go into more detail as to why I think that to be the case.

Mr Dingwall did offer to reinstate me in 2010, an offer I politely declined.

If that offer was repeated now that you're a rep for away fans on this new fans board, would you accept the offer this time?

I don't think this the place to make specific references to things that are out there and other more recent ones that aren't as yet.

I wiil say that it's heavily ironic that the term 'grass' has been used in connection with FS and his bid as a shareholder to clear some of the fog surrounding RIFC and it's version of corporate governance.

I'll also say more generally (without going into great detail at this point/on this thread) for the support as a whole that it is my belief that if BH was to be an 'office-bearer' on the fansboard that he would be used/played by the incumbent RIFC board as part of their bid to control/manage the fansboard............ Hence, be careful.

Another day and another thread, I'd gladly go into more detail as to why I think that to be the case.

I'll look forward to that because I am not aware of why BH is taking all of this flak.

Also, I am not aware of why FS is accused of being a grass.

I'll look forward to that because I am not aware of why BH is taking all of this flak.

Also, I am not aware of why FS is accused of being a grass.

You don't seem to be aware of much considering the weight of opinion you tend to put forward.

:seal:

BH, this is a bit of tangent, but I've got an actual question about your thoughts/position on something which might affect away fans.

What would be your position on an away fan (or fans) reporting fellow fans to Police Scotland's FoCUS unit for breaches of the Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications (Scotland) Bill?

Is that something you would be against or would you encourage that in certain circumstances?