BH, this is a bit of tangent, but I've got an actual question about your thoughts/position on something which might affect away fans.

What would be your position on an away fan (or fans) reporting fellow fans to Police Scotland's FoCUS unit for breaches of the Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications (Scotland) Bill?

Is that something you would be against or would you encourage that in certain circumstances?

I think that that is a personal issue for any fan who feels offended by behaviour which would be regarded as offensive under the Act. I do recall that the police and the authorities were keen to encourage an element of self-policing while acknowledging that it could of itself be a dangerous occupation.

Therefore I wouldn't want to offer advice, it is a personal matter.

In terms of an issue affecting "away fans", I think it is the actual policing of matches and travel that would be the subjects of discussion. If there are such issues then I'll be happy to set up a meeting with the Head of FoCUS and David Martin, Rangers Head of Security.

BH, this is a bit of tangent, but I've got an actual question about your thoughts/position on something which might affect away fans.

What would be your position on an away fan (or fans) reporting fellow fans to Police Scotland's FoCUS unit for breaches of the Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications (Scotland) Bill?

Is that something you would be against or would you encourage that in certain circumstances?

Can i ask you a question on this point? Would you turn a blind eye to offensive behaviour, yes or no? and if yes where are your "lines" drawn?

Surely we know the answer to that.

Can i ask you a question on this point? Would you turn a blind eye to offensive behaviour, yes or no? and if yes where are your "lines" drawn?

This is honestly a very difficult question to answer because it depends on the type of offensive behaviour and the circumstances at the time.

This is honestly a very difficult question to answer because it depends on the type of offensive behaviour and the circumstances at the time.

Thanks for the reply. I had aimed the question back at Zappa.

This not about Rangers supporters travelling to away grounds, but rather a plea to Alan from this Rangers supporter about celtic supporters visiting Ibrox.

Alan Would it be possible for you and your fellow fans board members, to impress on the Rangers board to sort out the ticket allocation numbers given to celtic fc, allowing their fans to takeover and commandeer the whole of the Broomloan stand when there is a derby match between our two clubs.

I understand the allocation of tickets between them and us, is a mutually agreed amount, roughly equal in numbers? However when our support are visiting Parkhead they are put away out of sight in the cheap seats and rarely seen by the cameras, unless we score, which to be fair is a lot., but that is not my point.

Compare and contrast their exposure when the camera's from Sky and probably BT Sport now, broadcast from Ibrox? The celtic support are given a greater prominence, being right behind the goal and with a full Broomloan. We as a club and support must redress the imbalance of this exposure and reclaim the Broomloan when those people come calling.

I know this subject has been discussed on other forums and i think on here? Supporters have written to the club about this imbalance without any agreement, but with the new Fans board and another season before we are hopefully back in the top division. Now would be a ideal opportunity to tackle this question with the full board.

My ideal solution would to be to drastically reduce their numbers for league games and put them in the Govan corner where visiting fans are already put. For cup games where tickets numbers are strictly set and by the SPFL and SFA, then some other alternative spot in Ibrox could be arranged, like the Albion Car Park with large screens beam-back facility.

I think that that is a personal issue for any fan who feels offended by behaviour which would be regarded as offensive under the Act. I do recall that the police and the authorities were keen to encourage an element of self-policing while acknowledging that it could of itself be a dangerous occupation.

Therefore I wouldn't want to offer advice, it is a personal matter.

In terms of an issue affecting "away fans", I think it is the actual policing of matches and travel that would be the subjects of discussion. If there are such issues then I'll be happy to set up a meeting with the Head of FoCUS and David Martin, Rangers Head of Security.

That's a fairly diplomatic response.