Really looking forward to the game. Should be a cracking atmosphere. Don't think WS will change much and I imagine we'll go 4-4-2.Not too sure how injuries are(Prso Clement Smith), but I'd go for

__________McGregor_________

Hutton___Hemdani____Svensson___Muarry

Burke____Fergie_____Rae_________Adam

___________Boyd____Prso

Novo for Prso if the big man isn't fit

I think that if Hemdani plays in defence, it will be the last time he does. I doubt Walter would want him to play there as consistantly as he has and will be looking to bring in a replacement asap.

Having said that, i wouldnt like to second guess what team he is going to put out this weekend.

He should stick with the 4-4-2 though, i agree with you there.

In an ideal world we'd sign someone today who could play at the weekend. Otherwise, I'm hoping that the new regime gives the lads a boost and we get all 3 points. At the moment I wouldn't have confidence of that team beating anyone, but I'm sure WS will do the best he can with the players he has.

I think Wattie could turn it around without any change in personnel - like Brewster at Dundee Utd.

The atmosphere will completely change with the good players happier and the poorer performing ones in fear of the chop.

I think Wattie is such a good manager as he "speaks softly while carrying a big stick" whereas Le Guen seemed more petulant, huffy and bullying.

Eck just seemed like a pushover.

I would bet that Smith has far more power given to him over the players than any previous manager bar Struth. He is certainly never going to get the sack over a power struggle with a player.

Even if he doesn't turn it around I can see the chairman backing him to the hilt for the full three years of his contract.

I think Wattie is such a good manager as he "speaks softly while carrying a big stick" whereas Le Guen seemed more petulant, huffy and bullying.

Eck just seemed like a pushover.

I would bet that Smith has far more power given to him over the players than any previous manager bar Struth. He is certainly never going to get the sack over a power struggle with a player.

Thats true, Walter will demand respect, but he gives it too. On Rangers TV last night Andy Goram was on the phone and still calls him Gaffer, he says alot of the old players do an all. Says alot about the man.

__________McGregor_________

Hutton___Murray____Svensson___Smith

Burke____Fergie_____Clement_________Adam

___________Boyd____Prso©

Forgot about Murray, if Smith is fit id put Murray in the centre instead of Hemdani. Good shout. :thup: