W

I recall it was 'Blade' who screen shotted the email on Twiter. Blade with the petty exclusive.

Blade was also the guy who attemted to discredit supporters groups, mainly SoS, by mocking up a FB post that tarnished the 66 who died in the disaster.

Scum bag of a man.

You're proving my point. You'd sooner discredit the guy who revealed the true story than comment on the incident itself.

It looks like Craig has ran out of ideas and I'm don't think King's style secretive recluse style suits an activist group such as the SoS.

That said, SoS still has a place but needs a new approach. Perhaps the accounts which are due out today will give Craig some impetuous.

Yeah, I think King's style has rightly or wrongly frustrated many people and we really just have to like it or lump it. Clearly the fan groups have chosen the former which is perhaps unhelpful as the subsequent lack of transparency just mirrors that of the club. Hardly conductive to positive fan relationships.

All in all, I don't think there's much we can do so sometimes we may be better served retaining a watching brief than the kind of SoS activism above. That won't be enough for some club critics so I won't hold it against them if they choose a more aggressive path. However, they can't complain when criticised for it in the absence of tangible, proven alternatives.

Nice amendment, Frankie. It's always good to stay on topic, I find.

What was that about deleting social media accounts? Was that aimed at SOS? Not sure what your point is.

Yes, we can all amend or delete or posts on here. I trust people to do so in a positive manner like I did.

The deleting social media accounts comment was with respect to what shorerdbear's post about one strange fellow on Twitter. There are a few like him whose motivations I struggle to understand but luckily, I can remove them from my timeline on there.

But, like I quickly added to my earlier post, I'm not sure it's relevant to this topic.

You're proving my point. You'd sooner discredit the guy who revealed the true story than comment on the incident itself.

I think if we're calling people like 'Blade' or Bill McMurdo credible then we're moving into fantasy land.

Yeah, I think King's style has rightly or wrongly frustrated many people and we really just have to like it or lump it. Clearly the fan groups have chosen the former which is perhaps unhelpful as the subsequent lack of transparency just mirrors that of the club. Hardly conductive to positive fan relationships.

All in all, I don't think there's much we can do so sometimes we may be better served retaining a watching brief than the kind of SoS activism above. That won't be enough for some club critics so I won't hold it against them if they choose a more aggressive path. However, they can't complain when criticised for it in the absence of tangible, proven alternatives.

The Rangers support tends to prefer the more comfortable seat and from there, we'll watch the club fade away.

For those plotting or advising on sp.iv strategy, they have played their 'joker' on Rangers because of it and the deep-rooted divisions that some of them helped sow and nuture.

The Rangers support tends to prefer the more comfortable seat and from there, we'll watch the club fade away.

For those plotting or advising on sp.iv strategy, they have played their 'joker' on Rangers because of it and the deep-rooted divisions that some of them helped sow and nuture.

I'm not saying anyone should sit on their arse and do nothing.

What I am saying is that a lack of clarity from both the incumbents and apparent alternatives will just add to the apathy. Not to mention division.

With that in mind, I think criticism of SoS, the UoF and Dave King is completely valid.

What incident?

The documentary poof that fan group leaders, instead of acting in the interests of their members, were in fact acting as cheerleaders for an ex-director who fancied another shot at running the club.

The identity of the Tweeter who revealed the story is surely of secondary relevance to the story itself, no?

I think if we're calling people like 'Blade' or Bill McMurdo credible then we're moving into fantasy land.

We associate McMurdo with Fantasy land and for good reason but looking at it coldly, he does what he does for cold and calculated reasons/benefits.

Just as those in ongoing executive control of the Omnishambles, do so, producing 'calamity' for their own benefit.

The documentary poof that fan group leaders, instead of acting in the interests of their members, were in fact acting as cheerleaders for an ex-director who fancied another shot at running the club.

The identity of the Tweeter who revealed the story is surely of secondary relevance to the story itself, no?

So let me get this straight. Rangers fans working together with more influential Rangers fans are not allowed to email one another?

*inserts laughing smiley*

I'm in the email chain. I couldn't give a flying fuck if people have a problem with that. It's considered a normal method of communication.