They made a far more serious error when they failed to hold their hands up and admit their true role in this saga when the Paul Murray email circle was uncovered, not to mention the utterly absurd Sarti dinner party.

The UOF are not detached commentators in this process. They are Paul & Malcolm Murray's hired help, carrying out minor tasks in pursuance of a personal grudge. Yes, they are too close to King as he now represents the most plausible alternative to the Easdales. With every new statement, they appear more transparent and more desperate. I don't know anyone who sees the UOF as anything other than a collection of increasingly disappointed fantasists.

You're hardly one to talk about personal grudges and disappointed fantasists. :laugh:

You made a rip-roaring cunt of yourself over the applications from the requisitioners to put a stick in the spoke of those who have engineered this shambles, yet you still can't see beyond the end of your nose.

W

They made a far more serious error when they failed to hold their hands up and admit their true role in this saga when the Paul Murray email circle was uncovered, not to mention the utterly absurd Sarti dinner party.

The UOF are not detached commentators in this process. They are Paul & Malcolm Murray's hired help, carrying out minor tasks in pursuance of a personal grudge. Yes, they are too close to King as he now represents the most plausible alternative to the Easdales. With every new statement, they appear more transparent and more desperate. I don't know anyone who sees the UOF as anything other than a collection of increasingly disappointed fantasists.

I recall it was 'Blade' who screen shotted the email on Twiter. Blade with the petty exclusive.

Blade was also the guy who attemted to discredit supporters groups, mainly SoS, by mocking up a FB post that tarnished the 66 who died in the disaster.

Scum bag of a man.

Edited by Stimpy

There's been some truly bizarre behaviour from a few people on social media.

Often these people delete their account when such behaviour is highlighted. Strange motivations but usually only a very small minority of mischief-makers.

In any case, we're in danger of moving away from the subject of this thread. FWIW, I'm not sure SoS's suggested boycott is a great idea - just smacks of a small group attempting to retain relevancy.

On the subject of ill thought out strategy - do you think the UOF made a strategic error aligning so closely with King ?

When confronted by a puzzle that has no obvious or straightforward answer, sometimes you may be forced to take a route that may be bumpy and risky.

What you can say is that they have been a very important part of an 'awakening' amongst the general Rangers support (not in any group) of how those in and around the board mislead, lie, spin and cream off money from the football club. This has in good part been why the ST numbers are where they are and suggests that it is thousands saying similar, not just me.

As Forlan said, time will tell.

They are at least fighting for a change in the club's situation, not standing by watching it fade away.

---------------------------------------------------------

Can I ask you what your current (realistic & timely) strategy is/would be.

I would add to my post above that SoS's statement is interesting enough in isolation.

Perhaps the new fan board could instigate a similar (though perhaps more in-depth) poll ahead of the AGM?

Often these people delete their account when such behaviour is highlighted. Strange motivations but usually only a very small minority of mischief-makers.

In any case, we're in danger of moving away from the subject of this thread. FWIW, I'm not sure SoS's suggested boycott is a great idea - just smacks of a small group attempting to retain relevancy.

I think you have to start somewhere when the only language understood is pounds and pence.

The Rangers support is vast in number but if most are dismissive then it won't get off the ground, but that would be only too typical of us tbh..........and it ain't helped us any. Rather it makes us a more comfortable target.

What about the Newcastle support, they are peeved with Ashely....could we not look to extend any boycott and then look at other issues regards SD and say their employment policies etc. Start-up a social media centre to highlight whatever issues may arise.

In todays society, ordinary people are getting a taste of rebelling against those who control and profit from an increasingly lop-sided society. Ashely and the way he runs SD is in some ways representative of this, eg. his employment policy/ 0 hour contracts...........A little vision and attempts could be made to tap into or direct this discontent towards SD.

Previously impossible, with social media it can be a different 'battleground'.

Edited by buster.

It looks like Craig has ran out of ideas and I'm don't think King's secretive recluse style suits an activist group such as the SoS.

That said, SoS still has a place but needs a new approach. Perhaps the accounts which are due out today will give Craig some impetuous.

Edited by Stimpy

You're hardly one to talk about personal grudges and disappointed fantasists. :laugh:

Am I? Pray tell, with whom do I hold a grudge and what is my fantasy? Do I imagine I'm a member of VB, is that it?

You made a rip-roaring cunt of yourself over the applications from the requisitioners to put a stick in the spoke of those who have engineered this shambles, yet you still can't see beyond the end of your nose.

Did I? In what way?

You have made some pretty wild allegations on here about me, none of which make any sense. Are you confusing me with someone else?

Nice amendment, Frankie. It's always good to stay on topic, I find.

What was that about deleting social media accounts? Was that aimed at SOS? Not sure what your point is.